Forex Price Action

Hey Eternal

It’s definitely to small, and it resembles an indecision bar a lot more than it does a pin.

The vick of the pin needs to be 3 times longer than the body of the candle for it to be a proper PA pin, and it also has to be in proportion to other candles before it.

Besides, the candle in question haven’t really reached the resistance level yet which is at around 156.546 making it a even worse bargain.

Thank you for the reply what about this EURUSD Bearish Engulfing candle ? does it work as short ?

In my humble opinion on EUR/USD

hmm, I guess I would not short it. The new candle has opened right above the support level (as I understand) so I see it as it could go eather way.

The 2bar reversal seems to be quite strong(correction: this is more of a breakout engulfing bar), but it is not in a good place.

I’m curious what others might think of it

My sell stop is @ 1.30983
SL: 1.32050
TP: 1.30050

This didn’t form at a swing point, but, I like how it tested that 1.3204 level which is key.

EDIT: closing out pending orders…after looking at this more, it may be tradeable, but this isn’t a swing point and that doesn’t sit right with me. Still learning :slight_smile:

Personally, I think it would be a bad idea to short EURUSD, for the following reasons, it is sitting above resistance at around 1.31022 and it wasn’t really a swing high, just my humble opinion :slight_smile:

EURUSD Daily

EDIT- no post.

Now in the first week of September i can see a big movement on many pairs as Jonathan once said.It,s time to get back to business after low summer liquidity time period)

Care to share some further insight?

In what page of the early thread is the list of brokers with MT4 Ny Closing daily time? I’ve looked a lot did someone saved it? Thanks…

Axitrader USA

Page one, post one.

My August Demo summary. First month of learning this method.

5 trades

• 2 win
  • 2 break even
  • 1 loss

AUD-NZD daily 2 bar reversal (8th). Loss

• Now that I look at it, it’s not a 2BR nor at swing low.

GBP-CHF daily Pin bar (15th). Break Even.

EUR-USD daily bullish engulfing (15th). win.

Silver daily pin bar (28th). Break Even.

GBP-CAD daily pin bar (28th). win

It was a great month. First time in my FOREX journey that actually looks promising.

All my thanks to Johnathon :slight_smile:

hi
question about money managment .
I want to risk 2% .
If I open a position and I risk 2% of my capital , can I take any other order ?
for example can I enter another position with 2% risk ? or I should risk 2 % at all with all my entered positions ?

Thanks

What i do is i enter another position as well just don’t go crazy entering to many of them.

More trading opportunities are coming your way because the markets are more volatile in nature but stay tuned and disciplined.

what do you guys think about this? i think it has broken the key level and will continue down until certain level and pulls back…any other thoughts? EUR/CAD h4

Hello,

Anyone have thought bout this setup?
NZD/CAD 4H PInbar

What would be the Price Action signal here for you to enter a position? I’d be looking for this: (or, the reverse above that line)

An interesting looking pin bar but not for me as the resistance level it sits on is from the 4H chart. I only trade against Daily S/R levels.

What ya’ll think of AUDJPY 4H chart, the bullish engulfing on the swing low to continue with the trend :