Forex Price Action

First time I read about this approach. Make sense…
Thanks,

[QUOTE=“adamjn;528546”]Maybe a little small? But looks to be at a good level, I would be careful with it. If you where going by the rules in this thread, I think it’s invalid, but it still is a pin bar, so might be worth a shot, I would trade a pin like that, but my trading style is a little different than the rules specified in this thread.

Cheers
Adam

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply.

My problem with this one along with the size of the pin is that it did not close below the VBRN and the support area. I would wait until that support is broken and then look for a retrace.

As mentioned a few posts earlier, looking at the bid chart, price closed below both the VBRN and major resistance. Price ended the day @ 0.8992

I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just still see it as sitting on some strong support. I would rather have seen it close lower completely through the support area. I’ll pass on this one.

the pinbar on aud/nzd weekly is valid but not at a good place , it isn’t formed on a obvious and big swing, it’s more like traffic and a box than a good swing ,

this is not a setup for me

Hi all,

I know I shouldn’t show off as this setup wasn’t a valid one from the beginning but things have gone my way and it leaves me with a question.

Reminder, I took this trade based on a pinbar with entry at 155.2 , SL at 154.2 and TP at 156.5.

When I woke up this morning, price had hit my TP but trade is still open because of the spread.

Do I consider that I had my chance and should I close it right now or should I take the risk and wait for a retest of my TP ?

Thanks for your guidance,

Cheers,

Yves

I would move my S/L tight so if it decide to retrace i get taken out and still make $$, then i would place a pending order again maybe at a better price, or move on to another pair.

Hi Krugman,
could you tell me how you toggle between bid and offer chart please?
Thanks

a question ,
we know that last 4 hour of Friday candles are not valid , does it include 8h , 12h ,daily or just 4 hour TF ?

Thanks

Thanks tonyro,

What I did is I changed my SL to a 10 pips trailing stop and it got hit at 155.924. That’s pretty much the same as what you suggested.

I will now move on to another pair.

Yves

two bar reversal off 0.90656 cad/chf 4hr may or may not be worth a look.

Hi abc,

We tend not to trade last 2x H4 on Friday,however there is nothing against it trading it on U.K. Monday opening.
(essentially the last 8 hours of Friday)
Cheers.

Hi Buster,

That is indeed a nifty setup, it is in a way a reason to enter short for anyone having skeptics about cad/chf Daily pin.

Cheers

Great job, in this business sometimes you have to think on your feet and be flexible.

Did anyone take the trade on usdchf d1 ?

[QUOTE=“shane;528766”]Did anyone take the trade on usdchf d1 ?[/QUOTE]

Waiting for sell stop order to be triggered…

Yes i did and is in the money right now and i did go short on it.

In Trading Station there are “bid” “ask” buttons on the top of the chart. In MT4 it is TOOLS - OPTIONS - On tab called CHART “Show Ask Line”.

many thanks