Forex Price Action

The easiest thing to do is just go with the brokers I recommend in the first post. These best two are Pepper and Go markets. I don’t know if have Go in the list. The reason these are the best besides all the usual reasons of price and spreads etc, I know that these guys do what we want and I don’t have to worry about this.

I also know that for 365 days a year these two brokers are on NY time. You will find that nearly all the others INCLUDING even FXpro and most likely FXCM have periods of about two weeks of the year where they are 1hr out of the NY close. This is never the case for Pepper and Go and they are constantly changing to stay inline with the NY close.

Johnathon

AxiTrader US MT4 Platform uses NY close and bid price. I’ve had no problems with this broker and highly recommend them to anyone looking to migrate providers. Only thing- their US accounts can only receive a maximum 50:1 leverage.

Home : AxiTrader USA: Forex Broker and Forex Trading :: Chicago Forex Broker

My charts are FXCM Trading Station 2.0. I usually have my charts on the correct settings, but FXCM Trading Station only allows 20 “enabled” pairs at one time, so a lot of times I will be disabling some pairs to check out others. Whenever a chart is disabled and re-enabled, it will default back to the wrong chart setting. There are a couple of really annoying things like the symbol limit and the chart settings that I can’t stand. I actually started an account with AxiTrader USA, I just haven’t gotten around to funding the account yet.

I have lost seriously money in the past from dumb quarks on Trading Station, I need to get that Axi Trader up and get on the MT4 platform! :17:

Now is the perfect time to get the motivation to get off ya butt and fund that account!

And then hopefully we never ever have to have this conversation about FXCM ever again. We can all use the same charts and see the same signals and get back to trade price action! Yeah! :51:

Moving to GoMarkets as we speak :slight_smile: Just need to withdraw from FXCM and fund into GoMarkets :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up about FXCM charts.

What charts are you watching besides EUR/GBP?

Im sitting in the dark with u. All signal dont reach my requirement to be A++

I got around the 20 pair limit by opening a demo account and running them side by side

I was trying to catch something for the next 4H closing time, but nothing seems clear to me.
I’ll be back for the NY Close!

Good day and happy pipping!

Hi David,

What do you mean by running total?

Cheers.

Oh believe me, folks. I have seen serious debate about CADCHF this last couple of days that I thought it’s gonna escalate into a blood feud. Very surprising as I don’t remember we ever had this kind of problem in the past.

Don’t worry mate, it’s always better not to be in trade and wishing you’re in, THAN to be in a trade and wishing you’re out. One man’s fate comes from one man’s wait. :21:

thanks for the clarification Jonathan, I am using Fxcm and probably will change to pepper or axi.

Me too. No good setups this weekso far…lets see…

Ouch! Stop Loss reached.
My only setup and was a loss.
Bye bye 2%.
:17:

Why did you entered that trade? It so small compared to the previous candles

Hey there Krugman, I noticed you liked this post a few days ago, and was wondering if you had any open positions in USDSGD and EURGBP.

Here are my updated charts:

USDSGD D1: 50% profit off the table, SL moved to BE.

EURGBP D1: 6 pips in the red. I know there is some attention being placed on the .84683 level.

Did you ever enter any of these positions?
Cheers! :slight_smile:

No I didn’t open any positions. The chart I liked in your post was EURGBP. While the pinbar was too small and risky to go long on, I am hoping it’s enough to push price back up into resistance where you top purple line is and look for opportunities to go short. I am look for the same types of setups on GBPUSD and GBPJPY.

Anyone watching Gold? Trading at previous support level on the Daily Chart, with a Pin Bar formed on the 4H

Ok was just wondering- thanks for the reply. In agreeance on your comment regarding EURGBP.