Forex Price Action

What seems to be a ping-pong match on the Daily chart is Gbp/Cad’s recent price movement.
That pair is in an obvious up trend and has now rejected a level that has not been visited since 2009. A key support level back then.

Todays closing completed a 2BR, suggesting a reversal also visible on the 4hr chart. Eventhough there seem to be no traffic at all and a dip lower might be very likely, I probably won’t short this pair now and rather wait for a pullback to position myself with the trend. It is a much smarter play in my oppinion.

Thanks for reading, as always looking forward for peers input.

Cheers.

I see strong support a bit lower. Am I being too picky with my S/R lines and perhaps not recognizing A+ opportunities, thinking they’re in no mans land?

Man I tried to clean things up a bit and wrecked the Quote. I was referring to the chart Kasravi posted with the 2BR.

LOL,

Your support is not bad at all, 1.6500 is VBRN so it makes more sense.

Let me reassure you nsinner there is nothing wrong with being picky.
Don’t pay attention to who takes what setup, if you insist to only take the very very obvious trades then you will be much wealthier!

I would like to add that shorting from here would be Counter Trading.

Cheers

I’m since the close of 10/1.
FTA 1.6110.
TP2 1.6010.
Cheers,

1.6500 didn’t even register with me. (V)BRNs are a new concept for me, so its something I’ll need to remind myself of.
Thanks for pointing it out.

It’s funny isn’t it. They are three very basic and simple rules and yet they are often overlooked very easily. It’s all experience.

Hi everyone)Everyone can answer this question but it will be more good if seniors like Jonathan and dudest answer this question.
In many of Jonathan,s articles he said that we should only trade the intra day charts like 4H,8H and 12H from the daily levels.But many times we can,t see the minor retracements and pullbacks(S&R areas) on the daily charts but we can see them on smaller intra day time frames.So is it okay to mark those pull-back areas on intra day time frames and trade from those areas?In the past i did that and had success.Am i doing right?Or i am doing wrong and developing bad trading habits which are not good for getting profitable in the long run?
Thanks
Secure Trading

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-1387.html#ixzz2gjAsKBf3

It could be the first PA trade that actually works for me …

Let’s see if I will be able to manage it correctly

My first TP was hit so I moved my SL above the mother of an inside bar I found on H6 to secure profit and let the market play

This is my first serious attempt managing a trade so please do hit me if I am doing it wrong

hi bearish engulfing bar at chf/jpy 4 hr
need some feedback as it is with trend with 4hr but counter trend in daily

I was looking at this one, however I am sticking to daily charts for now and I don’t see it happening on a swing high

Hi guys

Not sure if this is right but I don’t have it as an engulfing bar on my chart, it is also in no mans land?

and this as well. 2 indecision candles followed by bearish engulfing bar

It is not really englufing you are right but it is a very imposing 2BR if you want to call it however, as you said and I felt, it is in no man’s land

This might work out quite well for you, all I am saying is that, and take it with a grain of salt, that it doesn’t fit any PA guidelines I have learned here.

I am trying to become more and more picky about my trades, maybe you have much more experience and feel confident about this setup

oh no… why? isnt it a beub tht have flipped ovr initial support to resistance? pls enlighten me.

I am really sorry I didn’t notice this was another pair I thought you were still referring to the one in your earlier post

I personally have seen no good valid signals on the daily (only) in the last two weeks,have I been asleep ?,anyone else seen any good ones,this would be good info for all of us ,to know if we’ve been missing things and need to up our game so to speak,have a good weekend all.

no one likes the 4hr candlesticks? chf/jpy n gbp/nzd short r doing well

Your not the only one. In the last 3 weeks I have seen 0 good daily signals, only 1 or 2 H4 signals. They all failed or broke even.

valid signal? i am aiming for 1.91007 for profit target

seems like nobody here finds the probability of succeeding in hr4 reliable

GBP USD Short is officially my first PA trade that actually worked.

Just closed second TP @ 1.6070 I guess I could have held it a bit longer but I need to build confidence …

Cheers