Forex Price Action

I get you, mate.

Let’s see how it plays out :wink:

IN DEPTH ANALYSIS

EUR/USD 12hr PINBAR,

On the Daily price was climbing up untill it reached 1.38 area. From there it plunged back to the very important Key area of 1.35. Which was acting as a very reliable support in the past.

There are very reliable false break pinbars on the 1hr,4,6,8 and 12hr chart ,which all broke through 1.3450 and closed above. Suggesting a start of a new swing up higher.

As this was a very reliable level in the past and market structure on Eur/Usd is up trading with a quality Pa signal from a pullback area is a high probability trade. First trouble area(FTA) on that pair comes at 1.3650 and if that area gets breached price may very well target 1.38 area again.

As always looking forward for peers input.

I wish all the best.

Cheers

I’m coming in on the tail end of this conversation, but was looking at a potential LONG setup on the EURUSD daily. I don’t think this currently meets criteria for a bullish pin bar, but that could change before close (real body a bit too big). If this does qualify by close, I’ll take it with 1% risk. USDCHF, its mirror image cousin is also showing a corresponding trade, but either one should take one of the trades or do both with half risk. I’m also showing some of my recent active trades using this same PA methodology.

Cheers.

I don’t like all those bearish candle leading up to the pb. It is also against the short term trend.

ps It look like it up a few pips though. Best of luck

You are using the wrong charts my friend for this thread, you need NY Close charts GMT +1.

FinFx are incorrect charts for posting in this thread as everyone else will not see the PA that you are looking at:eek:

EDIT: refer page 1 for a list of brokers to open a demo account with for chart analysis.

regards

that is some graph try, best to post using clean graphs so we can see what you are talking about and also reading the 1st 50 pages to understand this threads approach.

darth

out of interest how would you manage this trade? to me it seems the FSA is roughly 30 pips way?

darth

I´ll take some Profit at the marked area and move my stop to BE

regards

Thanks ever so much for your input, Sir.

There are too many busy charts posted lately.
We really only need 1 support line, 1 resistance line and if needed annotations.
We kept it like that to communicate with each other throughout and it is totally enough and comprehensive.

Cheers

Agree, trade setup (to this newbie eyes) looks nice, there is a little bit of trafic we need to overcome. And as of trend, you are right, trend is clearly up, it is up on a time frame Darth posted, no question about it. While I’m new to FX, I’m not new to TA. That retracement is not consodered as new trend at this point, but retracement is CT to the trend :slight_smile: hence trade is with the trend. I’m reposting Darth chart…

I’m sure this was already answered since I’m catching up on my reading but, I though to contribute also :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention something else that reveals the trend. It is a little bit advanced topic but one should also look at time. How much time price spend going up and how much time price spend going down. As always, this is not always 100% right, this are just odds, but fast violent move is usually CT and slower (time wise) move is a trend. You can see price needed more time to get up there then to get back down. This is usually wash out, shake out move in equities. My be different here at FX, I don’t know… just my 2 cents

for me personally i think the trade is too close to fsa and i also have a feeling it will form a double top at the area shown but that just a guess and i’m not in the trade.

good luck anyhow

darth

again you maybe right, but that is a hell of a bearish movement that recently happened and for my personal trade plan i trade with the trend and love a good CT. so it doesn’t matter to much to me either way.

night all

darth

Hi all

BEEB forming on AUD/JPY D1 at 94.00. IMO this area is showing a formed retrace at new resistance of 94.00 and a still not completed rejection candle. Is this correct?

How I am looking at trading this (demo) -FTA is 92.71 so if price closes below this support line, then I would open a short trade and set T/P at 91.00. One thing I am nervous about is that it would be against the current up trend so I would be hoping that the BEEB is the start of a bearish trend.

(Sorry that the S/R line numbers aren’t exact, I can’t fine tune them to get them any more accurate)

Thoughts?
Kiwiman

Could possible be, but its quite a choppy pair. wait till the day closes and go from there. But a wouldn’t trade it as its not really at a swing high and looks like your trading into a support area.

Darth

From a technical point of view this low test offers a classic bullish move. On the other hand - fundamentally, this is a serious week for both the USDollar & the Euro. Went long on it last EOD trade.

There is always some ‘major news reports’ worth stay away from but typically price action is the whole story therefore news is already included.

darth

Got that. But, But, But, is the USDOLLAR going to bounce or break? Hold that thought because I’m not talking about today but as an EOD trader by Friday? Don’t you wish it was time next week!