Forex Signal from originsforex

Nice one, this is a new signal - EUR/USD BUY S/L -1.3577 T/P1.3620. I don’t know if it goes with yours?

What other means of instant network communication did you have? If we can be of assistance to each other. BBM, Whatsapp etc. Thank you.

You cant believe this, I just earned 106 pips now with the above signal EUR/USD signal. I entered at 1.36094. Infact still longing.

This is another active trade USD/JPY BUY 104.74 105.12

Isaac,

Thanks for your assistance.

I only trade EURUSD, my goal is to profit 10 to 20 % with consistent trades.

+30 pips (or +300 pips for 5 digits broker) profit per trade is good for me, I just need to trade may be 4 to 10 trades a month(some good trades with some bad trades to have >+100 pips), as I don’t want to over trade.

Oh! that’s good.

9 Jan,

My buy entry is not as good as them (1.3549), but I manage to tp 20 pips, month-to-date 89 pips, I am happy, good night.

10 Jan,

Today is US non-farm employment change news.

Scanning thru their trade history, they are trading after the news, let see could follow their trade and pick up some pips tonight, may be using smaller lot size as I know this is high risk trade.

10 Jan,

I access paid member page to get entry points (1.3653, 1.3709, 1.3793) before news, enter sell and TP 28 pips after news, very exciting trade.

now my month-to-date is 117 pips.

11 Jan,

As I reached my target of >10% per month (my income target) in my main account, I have switched off the link (i.e. trade copier) between my small account to main account.

Will spend the rest of the month to trade using my test account (live) for future target of 15 to 20% per month, and share my learning, cheers.

13 Jan,

As their member, I could see the trade signal and entry points, much earlier than free pages.

This is very important to me, as I could use it to decide trade that is still open from previous day, and make trading plan for current day before UK market open.

Thanks to them, their subscription fees of US$19.99/month is reasonable, easily recover thru profit trades even if you trade small lot size of 0.1 lot per trade.

14 Jan,

As today is sell signal, I go ahead to sell (their first sell is at 1.3715) at market open and take up to a few pips above my next support/resistance of 1.3653, about 15 pips.

Not very comfortable with this trade although it is a profit trade, it is a bet.

I considering buying their eBook, so as to develop a more concrete trading methods, will share more.

What are the possible ways to gauge the trend of the day ?

My observation is, the following Monday after previous week Friday Non-Farm Employment Change News, market may be ranging for at least one day, Any opinion ? Usually I don’t like to play breakout trade for this Monday as usually there is no momentum.

7 Jan,

I bought their eBook, like their strategic intent to help members to improve trading skills and develop own trading methods, instead of follow blindly. I couldn’t share too much what is inside, to respect their intellectual property right.

Here what I learn today how to further use their trade signal “sell” without overly depend on their entry points.

1.3670 is a good sell point, can take upto 30 pips (somehow their recommendation is very accurate), not too much, otherwise, it may turn into loss trade.

14 Jan,

Sorry, above post is for 13 Jan, instead of 7 Jan.

14 Jan,

Today signal is buy, getting very interesting, just buy at uk market open, also can tp 30 pips.

Too magical to believe, I still prefer something more concrete to form a long lasting trading method.

Could use a good signal now

15 Jan,

I just follow their bonus live trade as member, sell at 1.3626. tp 30 pips, very satisfy although I can’t figure out their trading strategy.

16 Jan,

I am not a full time trader and can’t monitor the market price constantly, could someone share if you have good forex price alert that I could download from Android market ?

I just need simple setting like if EURUSD > 1.37, sound alarm or vibration will be great.

16 Jan,

I found this “Live Prices” from google play store, it will be good if there is “vibration only” mode, will look for other possible app, please share if you found one before, thanks.