Forex tax.. how much do you pay where you live?

19% in Poland.

Here up north - Norway, the rules are pretty simple.
I can make millions a year and for as long as I leave my money at my broker I don’t pay taxes.
As soon as I withdraw a single dollar into my personal bankaccount I have to pay 27% in taxes.
What I withdraw is by the goverment consider to be my income/capital gain and whats left at my trading account is my working capital.
After paying my 27% taxes my money is more or less mine…read more or less. If I buy houses/properties or expensive cars and/or leave my well earned money in my accounts…every year the tax authorities calculates my wealth and I have to pay 0.75% wealt taxes of my total wealt value exceeding 1.2 million NOK.

The tax laws here are interesting. Most everybody goes around them.
Bulgaria

So I have just gone through a 2 year battle with HMRC and those guys over there basically admitted to us that this area of law is deliberately vague so that they let people pay tax when they shouldn’t.

It has nothing to do with whether it is your main source of income, or what you trade but completely on how you trade. I am not sure how to do this as I don’t want to break forum rules, but if you are interested in finding out whether you are eligible for a refund or not pay tax going forward on trading profits, PM me to see how I can contact you.

Admin sorry if I broke forum rules and I apologise in advance, but it just made my blood boil in the end when we won the argument and they admitted how many traders are affected and the HMRC does this consciously. They will say nothing about it because in the end why would they when they have taken your money.

As far as I could find, 0,0% in Slovenia. But things could change swiftly.