Forex trader in family scammed my brother, estimated £100k stolen total. Please help

Had a little look at this, ironically he’s no to far away from where I live, in Chester - Cheshire.

On a different note, I find it incredibly difficult to imagine how these types of people can successfully persuade others to invest such large sums of money into them without any valid proof of a track record. Am I going delirious, but surly this is the first question that comes to mind when anyone considers investing in someone else?

you clearly fail in reading. no wonder its so easy to scam you off of 5000 bucks :slight_smile:

no speedy-o. i only get mad at irritating people spreading wrong facts or making people believe in unrealistic stuff.

but please help me remember, what was the reason again that you got so agressive on me?

ah yes i remember, you were trying to spread that people can easily become millionaires with 100$ deposit trading forex.

sorry i didnt agree to this fairytale and that you got upset i pointed out that you are talking bull-poop :slight_smile:

anyways, question asked, question answared. questioner is not capable of reading and understanding text. questioner asked for detailed info. info provided, questioner dennying simple facts. questioner obviously not capable of making decitions based on information.
questioner likes to make decitions based on hopes and believes and what google tells him falsely (that aswell explains why its so easy to get 5000 of his/his brothers naive bank account).

case is settled for me.

conclution: some people just cant be helped or stopped from making stupid decitions. (thank god for such people, otherwise the entire trading industry would not exist)

Nope, wrong person i’m afraid Bogdan, t’wasn’t me. Try again :slight_smile:
Your memory appears to be as flaky as your attitude.

sorry, maybe you just werent important enough for me to remember exactly under what stone i found you :slight_smile:

First establish that your cousin is indeed an unauthorized trader of opm, you can check here:

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_Homepage

Also, I know it’s too late, but there is good advice here:

https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/avoid-scams-unauthorised-firms

Oh you remember only too well pal, lol :wink:

Anyway, tone it down a bit Bogdan there’s a good chap. No need to continually crash your toys every time someone pulls you up on a point or two of order or simply doesn’t agree with your view.

Chill out, it’s a bank holiday weekend!

no really, old friend, i dont remember. im trying hard.

im chilled, but it seems you always go 180 when you see my name somewhere. you really do miss me arent you? :slight_smile:

I was defrauded by Alex Hope to the tune of 100k.
Do you have any contact details for him?
I will not let this go ever

Dont know if thats still actual but yes you can sue him using textual proof of contracts (facebook messages proven a business relation between you and him)

he’ll surely be condemn to few years of jail and to give back your money. the problem like said above by one of the posters is that having a lawyer + cost of juridiction is a lot of money to pay.
so you’ll decide either to pay more money in order to sue him or pass to an other thing