Forex Trading based on Masterforex-V Approach - use the advantage of Present

Yesterday I did a short brake from trading, but as I can see Eur/Usd today is still in the same price-range, so I did not missed much.

Strategy is still the same:

Strategy: upcoming week mostly I will be looking for opportunities to open a “sell” position.

My Tactical plan for today is as following:
Pic 9:

Ok … Jump straight in :slight_smile:

Stop-Loss: 10pp
Potential Target: 50pp
RR Ratio: 1:5

One trade is closed (with 10pp loss) - cut your losses, let your profit grow :slight_smile:
There is no more time left today for second trade, so
The working day is finished today :slight_smile:

Pic 9.2

Ok… week is finished.
Today was a day where safer would be stay away from the market - which I did :54:
From the other hand - today Eur/Usd pair has hit some critical points that show that I should rethink my “down” strategy for next week. I will comeback to it in more detail during the weekend.

As for this week:

• 1 trade with +53pp
  • 1 trade with -10pp

Result: +43pp profit - not amazing, but still a profit :slight_smile:

Greetings

Ok… Week 47 starts tomorrow, so I will get all my “guns” ready.

Gbp/Usd pair has still the same discrepancy.
Please read my post nr.11: Week 46: GbpUsd Analysis and Strategy

Therefore upcoming week - I will keep “sitting on the fence” and waiting until gbp/usd creates something “more secure” for me to open any trades.

As for Eur/Usd

The Long-term direction - is still “down” At the moment

As you can see on 1st picture from last week - as long as MF3 pivot is not broken. The long-term trend direction trend for me will be - “down” :slight_smile:

On the other hand - last Friday a “trend reversal pattern” - FZR of level h4 up has happened (see picture 10).

For me it means: I will have to wait until the “C wave” up of this FZRh4 finishes. And only then start looking for any “sell” positions. Will that happen this week? Will that happen at all? - “…Future is mystery” :slight_smile:

Eur/Usd is staying in the area where for me it is:

• no conditions to buy (yet)
  • to early to “sell”

So, I’m “on the fence” waiting for my moment :slight_smile:
Waiting until Market will show me signs, that C-wave up is finished.

Below is a picture with breakdown of C-wave to smaller level sub-waves.

On different forums I constantly read posts where Forex newbies would say something like:

Made a lot then lost alot…pretty depressed about it. Looking for advice.

So I decided to put in to this topic my advice - so later on I could just give a hyper-link to this post :slight_smile:

This is quite “standard” situation. In fact it is so standard - that there are “behavior algorithms” created to help out Newbie-traders.
To avoid copy/pasting I will give you couple of links to my earlier posts in this forum where you can find steps - that will help you to overcome your fear.

I advise all newbies that are in the same situation - to do following steps

1. Close your Real account.

2. Take a brake for 2-6 weeks (just don’t trade at all).

3. With step 3 Usually I advise to move back to demo, but in your situation - no point for you to move to demo (you’ve been there for 6 months already) - therefore -> [B]open an micro[/B] account. Or even a “nano” account. Amount of your deposit should be the amount that you are not afraid to loose.
    Please read my post here about the size of deposit:
    http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/69141-amount-start.html#post659099

Goal of this step: “learn to protect your bankroll” ( Thanks to Gp00053 for that phrase :21: )

1. [B]Stay [/B]in micro account (or your small real account) - [B]until [/B]you will be able to say honestly to yourself - I’m gaining profit 6 months in the row!

Ideally - by the time when you reach that goal - you should also reach a mental condition that I call
a paradox of profitable trader

1. Keep learning!
    Just don’t give up! And don’t stop trying!
    [B]“You can reach the finish line only - if you keep running”[/B]
    And in this case - finish line is - constant profit from Forex trading. Believe me - it is possible.

Post nr 18 can give you some idea about what does it mean to “learn efficiently” (in my opinion of course):
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/69467-what-should-i-do-next-2.html#post665495

Keep in mind - it takes 4-5 years to become a profitable trader.

Ok… the cC wave up is now finished.
We have a FZR m30 down.
Still - a prolongation of short-term trend up can happen.

My tactics for today:
Probably I have missed my ticket to take a part in today’s action already.
Unless price will give me another chance (see pic 12.1 below)

Probably I have missed my ticket to take a part in today’s action already.

I was wrong: Market gave me one more chance :slight_smile:

I’m not to happy about the size of stop-loss. 25pp is the “upper average” for me.
Anyway. Sell order is open based on the tactical plan. My job is done - what will happen next - nobody knows :slight_smile:

====
Update: 5:20PM
I don’t see the potential to reach my targets today.
As I’m a daytrader - I have closed my position (with insignificant profit of +18pp)
Tomorrow a new day - new tactical plan

Greetings, week 48 started.

Strategy for GBP/USD remains the same:
Please refer to my last week post about GBP/USD strategy.
Although there was some early signs about the start of turn-around up. But still not enough to me. Unless something more convincing will happen this week.

Strategy for Eur/Usd for this week:
Last week - pivot that was protecting a mid-term wave down was broken. To proceed with trend down I would need to wait until the new cycle down will be created (i.e. a new FZR down).

From the other hand: a mid-term flat is started with “scales outweighing down”. Therefore I will be trying to hunt for some “sell” positions this week (keeping in mind the risk of trading in “flat-mode”)

First try this week.

===
Update: stop-loss order was triggered. I’m out for today with -15pp result :slight_smile:
Tomorrow a new day, new reference points, new tactics.

My Strategy for this week stays the same so far:

Today’s tactics and another shot

Sell position with ~1:4RR
As soon as FZR m15 down happens I will move my order to “BE” (break-even)

Update 2:20PM:
stop-loss order was triggered. I’m out for today with 20pp loss.
Tomorrow a new day - a new tactical plan :slight_smile:

Strategy still the same (see picture 13).

Tactical plan for today:

Today’s tactical plan was quite precise :22:
My work based on it on picture below:

Primary Risk: 20 pp,
Position moved to B/E
Estimated T/P: ~90 pp

Usually I don’t hold my positions over night.
But in this situation, as you can see the strategic plan (picture 13) - this local “high” on TF h4 might become the “last local high”. :45: So, I will take my chance to catch a mid-term trend wave.

Hi,

My adventures with Eur/Usd for today:

With that, my 48th trading week is finished.

Totals and results for this week:
Eur/Usd moved for the whole week exactly as planned in strategic plan created on monday

Trades and results of tactics:
1 stop/loss on Tuesday: -15pp
1 stop/loss on Wednesday: -20pp
1 closed today by B/E: +4pp
1 closed today with +44pp

Total result for the week: +13 pp. :22:
Not a bad result, having in mind that Euro never moved anywhere and stayed in the flat.

Eur/Usd - has stuck in a deep mid-term flat.
To break-out of it - a new FZR in to one or another direction is needed.

Also important moment: Upcoming two weeks there will be a “change of Future contract” happening.
To me it means - I have to be more careful

Therefore my EurUsd strategy for upcoming week: - staying on the fence until situation clarifies

GBPUSD is in a very similar phase at the moment.

• Long-Term trend is up
  • Mid-term trend down has slowly stopped.
    For me to start buying - I would need to wait for at least FZR of level h4

GREETINGS! :57:

Strategy for Eur/Usd for this week:

MF Pivot protecting long-term trend down remains unbroken so far.
Long-term trend down did not stopped yet - therefore upcoming week I will be looking for “sell” positions.

On the other hand I will be very careful, as:
The Mid-term flat that started couple of weeks ago now has grown in to a higher level Flat.
Eur/Usd is facing the moment of True at the moment

Hello,

My Tactical plan for today And probably tomorrow is as on picture below

Picture 17:

Important detail: If the MF pivot protecting the long-term trend down will be broken - a D1 Flat phase will start. Visually the flat will be seen probably only by the middle of January (when it’s to late:54:)

p.s.: no trades so far. Waiting mode :slight_smile:

My today’s Tactics for Eur/Usd based on Strategic plan posted earlier:

This “sell” position will be closed either after it reaches the target, or when the C wave will be finished (MF protective pivot of wave C will show me exactly when it will happen)