Free Mentor-ship Program

I totally agree with zaterose. Books are a real important part of your trading education. And the ideal starting balance is different for anybody. Best start of demo trading for at least 6 months

I dont have a problem with you giving tips, so long as people realise they’re just your opinions for them to take or leave as they wish.
My issue is that, imho, its wrong of you to chase every noobie introduction post with your cut-and-paste self promotion.
It doesn’t look good on you, smacks of desperation

Yep, I understand Eddie’s reticence.

David, you have posted over 200 times, yet I can only see about 8 or 9 posts in this thread, all the others are a cut and paste directing the learners here, yet content is so thin.

On the content side, your post (number 3) on S/R is vague beyond the description of the word, no sign of how you view the notion of s/r on ma’s or fibs or the plethora of others tools used by traders, even the use of a line chart vs say bar or candle.

Learners learn best from a ‘mentor’ by seeing inside their head, so if you really intend to pass on some of your 10 years’ experience then just a suggestion - talk out loud before, during, and after a trade, use both winning and losing trades, then there is an increased chance of learning by all and most def a better chance of more positive questioning and interaction.

But it’s your thread and your call :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Glad you spotted it! :slight_smile:

This is all good but considering prices move in fractals, higher timeframes don’t really matter.
What I want to know is. Can you mechanically tell if there is a trend and if it is over just looking on a still picture of price action with zero indicators.

I think that this is the primarly skiill that new traders need to learn. To read the charts by looking at the market structure.

Ps: Yes this is a “testing” question

This is great!

I’m completely new to trading, I’ve completed the BabyPips school however now that i’m finished I just dont know where to start.

Be great if you could just point me in the right direction, also i’m keen to learn a bit more, so anything you could reccomend I study i’d be most greatful.

Thanks,

Joel

I am looking forward to working with you.

I will read anyway, but would you mind plugging me into some of your favorite leaders in the forum?

David. If you aee sooo sooo keen on helping others, why not venture out into the forum and dispense your knowledge there. If by chance you have something worth listening to, then these newbies will come to you.

My guess is you have nothing to offer.

Hi VladWulf

What do you mean with price moves in fractals? How can I learn more about it?
I still have no answer how you enter trades with only 5 pips SL

I think he should show his FXBook,

Hi David, do you mind to explain how to calculate the profit?
I can’t get it…:51:

Demo Account detail: AUDSTANDARD
Leverage: 1:400

Hope to hear from you soon:D

Rightly said, the main problem with many traders is consistency, they get some profit and forget all the rules of their trading and then lose all. Getting consistency is the key to success and there has to be a detailed thread on this topic.