Free Mentor-ship Program

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey do you offer personal 1 on 1 coaching at all?

Yes I am very interested how much do you charge for training

Hi David,
This is just a thought. I’m just thinking whether it might help a great deal if you could at times do a webinar or prepare a video in answer to questions that are asked the most. I reckon there is no better way to learn than watching someone in live action. In your webinar or video you could explain the pros and cons, the why’s and wherefores, etc.

Cheers

Thanks David,
Am looking forward to it.

[QUOTE=David Branco;734287]You have to first decide on what Time-Frame you are planning to do your trading. Once that is done you should open the Charts for that time-frame with the following settings:

1. Line Chart
  2. Grid Off
  3. Selected Time duration

Now you have to keep a track of the moves in the same period and then once you see a Long Horizontal Line you will know that a Support or Resistance for that period has been reached :slight_smile:

To do day-trading, do you recommend 15m, 1hr, 2hr and 4hr charts?
(I take day-trading to mean no overnight positions.)

My original question was in regards to a reply you made to “pockets”, where you said:

1. The training will include Demo trades on Live market conditions along with voice and video support.

Which to me, came across as if not only was the “student” using a demo account, but you were too. Am I wrong?

Hi dude . Thanx for making this topic :wink:
So this is my question :
What is price action ? Is it another defenition for technical analyze ?

Dear David, I have a question on lot sizing, I’m going to paste below the part that puzzles me with the question.

“Lastly, we multiply the value per pip by a known unit/pip value ratio of EUR/USD. In this case, with 10k units (or one mini lot), each pip move is worth USD 1.”

why 10k units? what does a mini lot mean?

thank you in advance, BTW the part I pasted I got it from babypips school.

If you could go deep on lot sizing it would be great.

Thanks again.

I need to say that is very nice of you this idea to mentor.
I been try to find online some one that could help me for months with no luck, obviously I didn’t look before to your message David.
Well I am trading since more o less one year and I think after that many loosing trade I am in that position where is difficult to trigger the trade only to see that perhaps that was a winning trade.
Do you have any suggestion for me? Sometimes for us newbie what we really need is the confirmation that what we are doing is correct, I understand that we cannot win all the trades but how we will know that everithing we did was correct and perhaps was not our mistake but only the market odds?

Thanks a lot.
tchutchuco

Here’s a better definition and it’s from our very own school

What is a Lot in Forex?