FXCM can't login again ?! ?!

I had an account in FXCM which I had opened 4 years back , where I had deposited some money. I haven’t logged in since and I want to get back my money, when i tried to access the platform now after four years I get the message

“You may not be authorized to access this application. Please confirm and re-enter your login id and password. “Copy/Paste” may cause additional spacing in the login data entered. Please manually type your login id and password to avoid potential login errors due to copy/paste issues.”

What can be done about this ?

@Aimann49
hehe

Did you ever think it might be a good idea to contact your broker and ask

Did you think perhaps that because the account has not been used in 4 years, it would have gone into a “Dormant” or “suspended” state

Did you think that if you perhaps asked your broker what happened, that they may be able to re-activate the account ?

it’s highly possible that you are getting this message because the I.T. Guys have suspended your login because they want you to call them and tell them why you have not logged in for such a long time

Contact your Broker, we can’t help you.
i would have assumed that this would be obvious

Why are you here ?

if i forget my facebook login, i don’t go to twitter and ask why i can’t login
i contact facebook

Try @Jason_Rogers the fxcm rep on here

1 Like

Good to see Helpful advice - rather than replies just because someone likes the sound of their own voice. :sunglasses:

How can I summon him ?

If you ask a question and put @ in front of his name he will be notified

1 Like

just call the fxcm representative of your country. thy will helpyou in the mater of minutes.

on the forum you will get by jason the exact same answer: call them.

he is the forum and PR representative, its not his job to take care of your accounts.

Hello Aimann49,

You seem to be unable to log in due to an incorrect password. It maybe that you need to reset your password which can be done within MyFXCM or as the message says you are copy pasting your password. When you copy and paste, it is possible that you copied spaces that are not necessarily in your password. If you are still having any issues, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]

All the best with your trading!

Jason