FXCM pivot points moving before my eyes!

pivotpoints change in mobile app , earlier today r1 for gold was around 1304 and once surpassed this changed to 1310 … they should always be the same?

i want to add something to my 1st email that i ve copy paste above

i m looking at the daily chart and pivot point is fibonacci i m using with 1 month time period selected

i heard about other people having this same problem

so… i think what happens is… the formula should use in my case as example last months candle for calculations (april)… but for some reason what i think is doing is using the present candle for calculation ( may) coz it was when gold did new high tonight for mays month that pivot points changed . hope this will help you replicate this so it can be fixed

best regards

Thank you, Luisanpt

I will share these details you have provided with our software developers :57:

I reported this ten months ago, as well as the issue that Tuesdays pivots levels are always the same as Mondays. You’ll understand if I don’t hold my breath for a result, other than “we could not replicate this”.

i can agree with that , not much hope :frowning: , easy to replicate wwhrn you know what you looking for and i couldn t be more splicit , but not only mobile app i have replicated this also using theyr web trade station thing too and it does exactly the same