FXPro scam

I think, we should have a neutral BabyPips admin, contact them and inquire about the issues posted here. Since faking an e-mail, is just to easy.

Good idea. By the way, FPA has also issued a warning about FXPro on their website: Fx Pro | FxPro.com reviews and ratings by ForexPeaceArmy

I´m with FXpro too but I´m not using an EA. I haven´t had any problems with them so far. I haven´t received any email regarding this mather.
I´m not trading high volume on my FXpro account since I´m using my OANDA account more. Maybe I should close this account at FXpro if there is an indication that they are a shady company.

Look what I got from them!!!

Hello Bravehoststamps,

Would you like please answer my questions:

1. Is MQL4 a trading plateform provided by FxPro ?
  2. Is Expert Advisors coded by yourself ? If so, what is the programming language you have used ?

Thank you in advance,
Fred,

Hello Bravehoststamps,

What could be the bigest retail non dealing desk brokers in the world ?

Thanks a lot,

Fred,

Hello Steven,

Have you any other problem with this broker so far ?

Thanks,
Fred,

1. Yes, the MetaTrader4 platform (for which MQL4 is the coding language) is offered by FXPro.
  2. The expert advisor I used was Forex Megadroid. I did not code it myself but purchased it a long while ago. It is written in MQL4.

I don’t know about the biggest one, but FinFX, FXCBS, and Tadawul FX are the most well-known. All of them offer MetaTrader4 for the MQL4 expert advisors.

Is Expert Advisor interesting to use(I mean profitable) ?

I wouldn’t be using it otherwise.

What do you think about FXCM ?

I see no reason to use them. Their maximal available leverage is 1:50 and the spreads are quite high.

Their maximal laverage is 1:200 and they are regulated in France, USA and UK

1:200 is only availbale to non-US customers. And it’s still a lot lower than what most brokerages offer.

Yes you are right about their spread which is high. But don’t you think that it is better to use brokers who are regulated in countries like UK, France, USA,…etc ?

If they have just 1:50 laverage in USA, I think that it’s because of US Regulator. otherwise they would offer the same laverage as they do in other countries

I am currently with FinFX and FXCBS. FinFX is domiciled in Finland and I don’t think Finland is less reliable than the US, the USA, or France in terms of regulation. The choice of a broker is completely up to you.

Do they offer something like Expert Advisors of FxPro ?

Sure. That’s why I’m using them.

Which EA would you advice me for MetaTrader platform ?
FinFx told me that there is no EA with thier MetaTrader Platform, if I like to have one, I’ve to look for EAs vendors for MetaTrader platform.

Thank you in advance,
Fred,