GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

There are 2 possible wave count at the moment and its still unclear so far which one look more favourable. Unless the price break the lower red trendline, a bullish retracement continuation would be expected to take place later on. Otherwise the price might go down to complete wave 5, v & c. Please wait a good entry signal from BSTS before you decide to enter the market. Good lucks.

Price already touched the lower red trendline but then rebounce back. I came out with “Diagonal Triangle” correction wave (blue diagonal) which is from my personnel point of view, the price will go up to complete wave e before going down again to complete C and V. Otherwise if the price break the short critical line, this scenario will be invalid. Or, the price will continue going down and break the lower red trendline for a bearish continuation.

At the moment, price already DT until reached my bearish continuation critical line. So this shows that market in favour towards bearish continuation. But if the “triple bottom” is valid, we have a reversal signal scenario. And as long the point is not taken, this idea will be valid. Otherwise if the DT continue to break the bearish continuation critical line, I believed wave c,v,5 DT in progress. Please wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck.

Price already retrace up to complete wave 4 and later going down back to complete wave 5. But if the price continue to go up and break the bullish reversal critical line, this count will be invalid. A bearish continuation will be confirm once the price break to lower triangle trendline. Otherwise, the alt count (white) will take place if the “triple bottom” still valid later on. Good luck.

Market already made a retracement more then it supposed to be. Therefore the previous wave count (12345) already considered as invalid. Therefore either GJ will have a bearish extansion or a bullish reversal. Personnaly, I’m more prefer to my alt count (bullish reversal). It is because :-

1. An EW truncation pattern (teal triangle) - indicates an exhaustion in bearish trend.
  2. “Triple Bottom” pattern (blue rectangle) - as long the point has not been taken.
  3. Once the price break the bullish confirmation line.
    Otherwise, there will be a bearish extansion later on if the price break the bearish continuation critical line. Good luck.

Price already break my bullish confirmation line. Therefore preferable to the alt count and I believed wave c and v (yellow) already completed. At the moment price already reached my TP which is FE100 207.27 and looking for any retracement or continuation from BSTS. Good luck.

I believed wave a already completed and the price will make a retracement to complete wave b before going up again to complete wave c. If not, then we shall see wave a expansion. Otherwise if the price break the lower red trendline, we shall see a bearish continuation. Wait for a complete BSTS signal before making any entry. Have a nice day.

At the moment, price still in correction phase adn I’m waiting for a breakout either to the lower triangle trendline or the upper triangle trendline. If the “Double Top” pattern is valid, preferable the price will make a breakout to the lower triangle trendline. Otherwise, we shall see a bullish continuation. Please refer to the BSTS for confirmation.

I believed wave b still incomplete and personnaly I prefer the price will go bearish to complete it. If it do so, we have 2 probability which is going bullish again or going bearish by breaking the lower red trendline. Otherwise, we have a straight bullish according to alt count. Preferable - Retracement Continuation.

At the moment, price already reached to my tp. So later we need to determine either a signal for Bullish Reversal or Bearish Continuation. Once the price enter the red triangle territory, we are in Bearish Continuation critical zone. Its still too early for me to say which one is more favourable. So please wait for a good signal either a Bullish Reversal or aBearish Continuation from BSTS. Good luck.

At this moment the price already break my red critical trendline. If we looks at previous history, this is the fourth time the price trying to break the strong support line (bearish continuation critical line). Either it will succeed or not, we need to wait and see later. Please wait for any good signal from BSTS either Bearish Continuation or Bullish Reversal. Have a nice day.

At the moment, price moving inside the small triangle. So we shall need to wait and see for any breakout later. For a bullish reversal bias, the price must break both the lime trendlines while for a bearish continuation bias, favourable if the price break the lower red trendline. Watch closely both trendlines and signals from BSTS. Good luck.

Price already make a breakout to the upper lime triangle trendline. So we have 2 possibility here which is a retracement or a bullish reversal. At the moment, its better to consider it as a retracement unless the price break the Fibo 61.8% which is also as my short critical line. Otherwise we may see a bearish continuation later on if recently breakout at the bearish continuation critical line is a true breakout. Happy trading.

Price already retrace until nearly Fibo 50% and going down at this moment. So either we shall see a bearish continuation later or just a small DT to complete wave 2 before starting a bullish reversal trend later. Please refer to the 2 possibility wave count given in the chart.

At this moment, I decided to categorizes the price into 3 zones which is :-

1. Green Zones - once the price enter this territory, the price is in bullish reversal bias.
  2. Teal Zones - this is where the current price belong at the moment. The price still in retracement/correction phase.
  3. Red Zones - once the price enter to this territory, the price is in bearish continuation bias.
    Please watch closely all the critical lines and I would like to advise to wait for a very good signal from BSTS before making any entry.

Price once again touching the bearish continuation critical line. If the “Double Bottom” pattern in valid, we shall see a bullish reversal trend. Otherwise if the price make a true breakout, then we shall see a bearish continuation. Good luck

At this moment, I decided again to categorizes the price into 3 zones which is :-

1. Green Zones - once the price enter this territory, the price is in bullish reversal bias.
  2. Teal Zones - this is where the current price belong at the moment. The price still in retracement/correction phase.
  3. Red Zones - once the price enter to this territory, the price is in bearish continuation bias.
    Although, its slightly show a bit bias to bullish but its still unclear which one is the real major trend that will be take place later. Whoever that already made a long entry this afternnon according to BSTS signal, please move up your stop loss above your entry point. Good luck.

Market still in correction phase. A breakout to the pivot point would bolster bullish scenario. While a break out to the lower red trendline will give more confirmation towards bearish bias. So we need to wait and see which breakout will take place. Good luck.

Finally the price hit my TP2. Either there will be a bearish continuation or a retracement, we need to wait and see. I believed the price will downtrend until Fibo 161.8% before maybe a reversal (depends on whether got bearish continuation or not). If we look in details, we can see a “Diagonal Triangle” (red triangle) and a “Throw-Over” (green triangle) pattern, which is a sign for a reversal later on. But we need to wait for the price to complete wave iii, iv and v first before that senario could happen. So happy weekends and good lucks.

Chart 1H - I believed the price will make a retracement/reversal later due to :-

1. a “Diagonal Triangle” pattern
  2. an “Over-Throw” pattern
    Otherwise we may see a bearish continuation later. I need to wait for a breakout and a signal from BSTS for a confirmation.

Chart 4H - The price shows a strong bearish trend and already hit the middle dotted yellow trendline. So, either there will be a retracement or a bearish continuation, can only be confirm later. Please study both wave counts and watch closely all the critical line.

Chart Daily- The price already hit the middle red dotted trendline. We may see a breakout later next week to complete wave 3 before make a retracement to complete wave iv. Please study both wave counts and watch closely all the critical line before making any entry. Please wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any new entry. Happy weekends and good luck