GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

Remarkable…but how far will it go now?

Hi all,

I went short at 2.07926 in my DEMO Acc. on 12th Apr. It brought me 437pips when it was at 2.03555 and i didn’t close the trade, Because i thought it will bring me another 13pip in next few day. Now its above my shorted level and it has broken my upper trend line as well. I have no idea about why. i’m a very newbie for forex. so i’ll be very glad, if you guys can help me out… :slight_smile:

Hellp ifx,

no , we cannot help you…

I mean, have you read any of this thread?

See how much head-scratching we are having

over this pair? We have no easy answers for you…

Sorry…

Hello peeps!

I hope you are having a nice weekend!

Looking forward to next week?

NZ’s markets will be closed on Monday,

but there will be plenty of event risk later

in the week:

Let us remember that ‘The Rocket’

launched its flight in April-May of 2015,

and, almost magically, a year later it seems

that it may have found more spark for a second

space mission to the stars above:

You really cut into your drawdown the past few days. And Eddie has been killing it!

I had a good long trade last week for 240 pips.

Where does it go from here? Will it go to 2.15 or 2.05?

Looking good…

However,

UK gdp at 9.30,

and FOMC plus RBNZ later on,

so watch out…

Gdp for gbp on calendar with negative forecast Are you short on this pair pipmehappy ?
With over bought signal reverse

Well, GBP/NZD digested the not-so-bad UK Gdp and

popped back up from about 2.1175 to about 2.1250…

Not bad…

Markaria, I am long from 2.44 and targeting

between 2.84 and 3.0

Wait i dont have 2.4 is it 2.04?
are you down in this pair?

No, 2.4 means 2.40, sorry…

I am long this pair…

thats a year ago , hope it move back up And stay to overbought level there if break 2.16

Yes the first bull run started inApril 2015, and this could be an even bigger bull run…

if you see monthly frame , price is respond the overbought two times , im not really see any bull technically maybe fundamentals i dont know really in long run ,Im sure you know what you do this why you hold it

Any chart can be read in two ways, bullish or bearish: it is all in the eye of the beholder :slight_smile:

I know right but retail traders dumb money cant change much the direction , we not that! We need right points to entry confidently , thats at least we can do,another thing to mention im long on usd cad , but if i get stop out i cut the loss i dont wait the reversal

Its just a different way if trading, doesn’t suit everyone but thats life generally :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“eddieb;761908”] Its just a different way if trading, doesn’t suit everyone but thats life generally :)[/QUOTE]
I will tell him anyway so, :slight_smile:

That is what it is all about :slight_smile:

F