GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

Im very consistant. If your always in the red sounds like your not entering ypur trades at the correct time for a good up down ratio , try only entering trades when tokyo finishes

Forex Market Hours

I seriously donā€™t see how does entering at a desire time or a good up down ratio & entering trades after Asia session would help. Please elaborate . Thanks

Joe

Because the aus usd gbp aud and others are still in neutral consolidating time still coming off the back end of the new york stock market then the aus stock market then all sorted put for end of tokyo to begin

Well, codoā€™s to you bro. Stick to your own threads and stop dropping in on other peopleā€™s good work. You have yet to earn your spot in the community. But hopefully youā€™ll stick around, learn the contributing members and be able to offer snippets of insight from your own experience. Babypips is a place of learning. There is no place here for marketers, for people promoting themselves or their personal beliefs.

As for you AU trade, well anyone selling the USD last night made a healthy profit. So youā€™re not special there! Will it continue into Monday, well the truth is no-one knows.

Let the good people here continue their good work and stop trolling the forum.

Checking the Myth: The Whole Day Trading Depends on How the Asian Session Is Traded - MQL4 Articles Checking the myth: The whole dayā€™s trading is dependent on how the Asian session is traded.

How Reliable is Night Trading? - MQL4 Articles How reliable is night trading?

Sorry PMH, wonā€™t waste any more time dealing with this fool, keep the dream alive bro!

Oh my God I wake up to my crying baby and this is what I find? Haha This thread has been rescued from potentially turning into a very long monologue haha As for Joe, Lexy, and Bob, your comments made me chuckle out like a cackling hen, but now a nappy change awaits, and comedy makes it less onerousā€¦like thinking that if only one traded GbpAud instead, all oneā€™s troubles would be over haha Show me the millions :stuck_out_tongue:

a p p l a u s e

:slight_smile:

Oh I remember those days!

Brings a whole new meaning to fishing! (deliberate pun there)

Bob is it? Like i said if me posting buy aud usd and the gains it got a massive green bar usnt contributing, i would say it should win trade of the week. I put money wer mouth is and i dont see how you can be aplauding eachother calling me a fool when i state a clear buy post and big gains. Whever clap to yourselves

Fool - One who acts unwisely on a given occasion

Foolish quotes

As I said bro, I hope you stick around, we need as many active members sharing their experience as we can get. Why, cause we all do thing differently yet share a common goal. That being to build wealth from speculating. New members trying to find their way need to be exposed to the imaginations of the populous so they can find their own groove. Iā€™m sure we can agree this game is a solo challenge.

But donā€™t troll threads and contribute with foolish statements, makes the rest of us think you have nothing to offer other than that which we have seen and heard before.

Haha Priceless

+1 on that

there is seemingly nothing stopping the Kiwi advancing, at least until the RBNZ rate decision:

This picture shows the daily Kiwi futures volume from CME(Chicago Mercantile Exchange)ā€¦courtesy of Barchart.com

On the other hand, the COT report yesterday shows a slight pick-up in Kiwi long positioning, but not much overall and it is a lagging indicator as it dates to the Tuesday before, so it would have missed the large post-NFPs move yesterday:

This graph is from Oanda.com

I also reported on the Kiwi positioning in my COT thread yesterday here on Forextown, so you can have a look at that too.

Back to my nappies now,
from Babypips to babypoops.

You have to remember been watching this forum for years bob aud usd buy is just the start i dont lose i dont have to give reasons why i choose what i say. I dicided finally to help people dont understand u probaly wont i know alot but call me a fool . U will soon se me not loose prediction after prediction so yer
Im ****y and smart so be nice

Tou dont understand why i said dont traid gbp nzd cause i didnt tell you complelty i dnt have to give reasons i gv a bit of advice hear and ther dont quote what a fool means cause after 400 pips ull see wat it means

And fine but doing it once as im not giving information just telling wat to do if i must explain "gbp nZd " moves si slow because its a netral pair the nzd usd follows aud usd and gbp aud goes opposite so gbp nzd is a slow neateal pair ok answered not her to explain it just give it ill do itvthis one time thats whybit moves slow its fighting afainst nzd usd and gbp aud not enough correlation

Well, there you have it folksā€™, might as well stop speculating this pair. We must thank the fisherman for his two loaves of bread and three fish.

That would be something of a miracle, indeed. :51:

But still, he got to 50+ posts, which was what it was all about, to be able to send p.m. spam, I suspect. Nobody can make 50 posts as consistently ridiculous, arrogant, opinionated and full of nonsense as his without there being some kind of ulterior motive. (The [I]total[/I] lack of knowing what heā€™s talking about, while simultaneously bragging incessantly about how successful he is, is almost as grotesque as ā€œDavid Brancoā€ all over again. You have to wonder???).

Yea , David branco has been missing.

I imagine he was eventually removed by the moderators.

So many of us complained about him for so long, in so many different ways, that eventually even they presumably realised that it wasnā€™t worth driving away longstanding, regularly contributing members for the sake of keeping a troll like that. Iā€™m not saying this is the same guy, of course (and the language and word-usage arenā€™t exactly the same), but probably the [I]motivation[/I] is the same, and the knowledge/understanding-level certainly seems the same.

These people need to get up to 50 posts as quickly as possible, for obvious reasons, and they donā€™t seem to care if the contentā€™s crap. Itā€™s a well-repeated and easy-to-understand and easy-to-identify behaviour-pattern. If only we had some active member moderators who read the forum regularly, each take on responsibility for specific folders, and [U]actually know whatā€™s going on here[/U] ā€¦ :28: