Going offshore to escape the CFTC

With FXChoice US residences can only deposit Bitcoin and Wire transfer and withdraw funds only Wire Transfer… :frowning: limited for sure.

Yes, but deposit fund costs via wire transfer “might be” given back to US residents above a certain level of deposit.

Tallinex allows debit/credit card deposits for US residents, and free withdrawals back to cards (up to the amount originally deposited).

Thanks! Slowly it would really be good to have a table or another option to compare brokers in this issue. It is easy to get lost what is possible at which broker. Every single one is different :slight_smile:

any problem with US banks accepting Bank Wire deposits from Tallinex or Traders Way?

No genuine issues when wiring clients - just the usual annoyances of clients providing incorrect information.

The same thing occasionally happens when clients send wires - either they (or incompetent bankers) put incorrect / incomplete details on the wire forms.

Is it US residents banned from brokers because of tax ?

Has anyone seriously discussed petitioning the White House to repeal the more draconian portions of FATCA that adversely affect US retail Forex? I see there is one Forex petition that specifically addresses FIFO that only had about 20 signatories. I wonder if we could get many more signatures by getting the word out and get enough support to get a response. It would be key to generate awareness and get support before posting the petition. I think this is on topic for escaping the CFTC as it addresses alleviating the root cause of the problem. Clint, I believe your thread here is the center of awareness for this issue. If anyone could accomplish it, I think it would start here.

Specifically and in a nutshell, most foreign brokers will no longer accept US clients with less than multi-million dollar accounts, because of the requirements the US government puts upon any brokers that do business with US clients. Further, US brokers are no longer allowed to offer hedging, leverage greater than 1:50, or to allow clients to chose the order in which positions are closed.

Traders are a minority in this complex world. O’bama and past governments DO NOT want individuals to obtain wealth. They live in their D.C. bubble, as us hard working, tax paying citizens, attempt to make ends meet.

Seriously considering a move to another country, but is there one any better as far as living conditions and not specifically trading wise?

Na zdrowie,
Tim

The common sense center is on a extended vacation about the last 40 years. Have to wait for the far left and far right to vacate if they ever do. Give Canada a look; I did. I’m 2 and a half hours from you. Trade in US dollars mostly. Same kind of weather as you. Health plans are both nuts but ours is still better than yours and for those times you don’t want to wait, skip back to the US and get whatever you need done there. But for sure scary times

Love ya GP53, YOU DO know where I’m talking from…I did chuckle.
Thank you for your understanding.
You Canucks do have good looking women available, if I am permitted to release this kind of information !?

Na zdrowie,
Tim

Has anyone on here had any experience with Berndale Capital? Someone posted a few threads back about them but there was never any replies. I just opened an account with them but have not funded it yet. I have looked around online and not found much info on them (good or bad). Found one thread on Myfx where people had given them good reviews. They appear to be pretty reputable. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

So what happens to Profitable Traders who account have much more funds in them then they have deposited? How do that receive their profits back from their trades @Tallinex?

Hi FXAI,

I am not sure if you posted the question to me. I guess not, as we have an official representative at Tallinex. I have no account there, therefore do I post more often new news about FXChoice. I know how it works there. Lets say you deposit $1000 via wire transfer. You reach $3000 on your account. This is $1000 initial deposit and $2000 profit. Now you do have to withdraw at least $1000 through wire transfer (your initial deposit). You decide however with which method you withdraw the other $2000.

Hope this helps,

FE

By making a withdrawal, of course! - wire transfer is always available, and there are options to withdraw to credit/debit card, Neteller (and shortly Skrill) depending on where you’re located and how you originally deposited.

Try to sent fund to Tallinex but the bank swift code cant be find , till the bank manager have to work with me and find the swift code is difference then the one @ back office , so cant sent notthing .

We provide all clients with 100%-correct banking details within their back-office… and hundreds of clients wire funds successfully each week, so if your bank manager isn’t able to process a wire for you then there are only two possibilities:

1. you didn’t give your bank manager the correct details from the Depositing page (did you include the intermediary and/or correspondent bank details?)

-or-

1. your bank manager is just incompetent

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but there aren’t any other options here.

Can US residents use Neteller as a method of withdrawal?

Just get an email from your bank , the problem is @ the bank use be have an old name
with old swift code , so now the bank has use the new name and not all banks have update with new swift code since not all banks here do business with georgia banks so the oldswift code still on .

so

1 You are Wrong ! :30:

2 You are Wrong ! :18:

Who are you , and what is your relationship with Tallinex ? You sound so 2 cent . :29:

Been round table some of the major player Banks here but cant find the correct swift code , the last things to do is wait for your bank to correspond to me the new swift code or the old swift code .