Good reviews on FX-Agency Advisor system for MT4

So here is what you do. Load the FX-Agency Advisor 2 on your chart and turn to the H1 time frame. Be sure BarsAgo setting is set to 1 because when using lower time frames, thats the best setting. When you see a signal given by the dashboard, you place the two pending orders on each side. One will trigger and when that happens, you cancel the other trade. In most cases, the one that gets triggered first is the profitable one. During the London session this is one of the most accurate strategies you can use. I use this each time and I get around a 80-90% win rate! I traded the GBP/JPY in this case.

Unless there is myfxbook link that shows real results from trading this indicator…either by manufacturer or user, it is hard to believe.

Looks like FXA has improved their website. I went short on GBP/USD this morning since the FX-Agency Advisor 2 gave a signal. It was a +36 pip profit.

Does it work for gold, metals and binary options also? I am trading forex right now and doing pretty good with dux forex but I would like to trade gold and binary options.

Yes, it gives signals for everything, you can add/remove any symbol you want and the fx-agency advisor 2 will give signals for it. This software is very professional so it is loaded with features. Look at my chart, I have added Gold, Silver and Shares. I can add as many more as I want.

Here is a closeup of the signals dashboard.

Wow. I never knew you could do that. I am going to buy this system tomorrow. Looks really good according to all the reviews I have seen. Nice find Richardhill!

EUR/USD signal made +31 pips on the H4.

Take profit is your discretioj? Looks like indicator does not provide that

This looks promising.
Are they related with the new FXA Advisor 3? or not?

To answer my own question, the FXA Advisor 3 is really related to them but not the best system they have. Just receive a reply from them.

Their reply is as follows:

“The FX-Agency Advisor 2 is much better than Advisor 3. It has better signals and more features. To answer your question, yes that link you provided me is connected to us. It is our sales page. $50 is the price but do note that it is not the best system we have.”

I tried their Advisor 3 since it is only $50 and within the first hour, I made a trade and got out with just 14 pips. I think not a bad trade as when I checked the other pairs, particularly 5 which I use, I should have got 5-6 signals which all resulted to a good profit if I just purchased the software 3 hours earlier. Mostly 30-50 pips and the Max was 100 pips. Most of their trades maintain 1:7 R/R ratio but lowest I have seen was 1:2.6.

Anyway, I just shared what I have experienced and will monitor this for the next few days or weeks. So maybe, I’ll just create a new thread for this as it may be disorganized if I wrote my results here.

are there any updates to this thread?

FX-Agency Advisor 3 is good for scalping only in my opinion. Advisor 2 is much much better. The higher price is worth the software.

Of course FX-Agency Advisor 2 is more accurate and has more features. It has a multi-currency dashboard that delivers signals. Here is mine… nice color scheme. :wink:

This is advertisement.

Richardhill and Garmin are only discussing together on how great this system is. No other proof has been seen. The same for the DUX system.

Do not rely on this thread for determining the actual working of this system.

No it’s not I was responding to the other guys response mentioning FX-Agency Advisor 3. Having owned both systems, the older system version 2 is better. Its just my opinion. There’s nothing advertising about that. Do you see any links?

This is advertisement.

Richardhill and Garmin are only discussing together on how great this system is. No other proof has been seen. The same for the DUX system.

Do not rely on this thread for determining the actual working of this system.

Yes you would need to place them as “pending orders” only. Well you could enter at market but its always much better to use “pending orders”.

I don’t know Richardhill nor Garmin but I am very sure that both thread which I am also a frequent reader and sometimes comment are true.

On the FXA3, it is true that is good in scalping as I am really able to gain at least 40 pips a day and in fact, that is from my very conservative way of trading. I just let my MT4 run then just enter trade when I hear the alarms. I put an trade and usually put the TP at 10 pips as I saw, it is more than 90% of the time that 10pips is hit while on some occasions, when I really see and am convinced that it can go to much higher TP like 50-60 pips, I place it around 30 pips.

In a day, I am able to receive 3-4 signals in 5 major currencies I am monitoring. I wish I can trade more on the NY Session but unfortunately, I am on the other side of the Earth so I can only stay up until my 12 midnight which is around 12noon of NY.

At any rate, I am really able to gain much much profit using FXA3 than any other methods I used.
I am now planning to use FXA2 but I am bit confused how to use it. LOL, anyway, I am still gaining a lot on FXA3 so I’ll use it for now then try FXA2 next week or first week next month.

I am actually a very risky trader and am using a very high leverage ratio which gave me around $100 gain per day and on our country, that is actually a very good amount of money, like a week of salary. I am trading at 5 mini lots.

Just a question: does FXA2 play sounds when a good trade may be entered or how do you know guys when there is a good trade?

Yes with FXA2 you receive an alert when the entry gets touched. It will tell you the entry it got triggered at. But in order to make sure that you got in at the entry, you should use pending orders before hand.

Hmmm, I am not very comfortable with the pending orders. Maybe I’ll study that. As for now, I’ll earn to buy this signal maybe next week. I am enjoying my $100 per day now, it is really a good money for me. If ever I get the FXA2 next week, I’ll set up a way to have other readers monitor my progress, I just don’t know how but I am willing to prove that it is really good. As thanks to the creator of this good system.