Gp00053 Gp00053 Trade For Today

I’m going long on GBPUSD I’ll place a pending long between the 62 and 50% retrace. Green is entry, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is potential profit

[I]

Have a question? Go to skype and ask away forexgp00[/I]

I have an alert to go long on AUDUSD between the Green area, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is profit target.

Got a question drop by skype and ask. forexgp00

I will be long on USDJPY 1 hour TF. Green is entry area, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is potential profit area.

I’m going long on AUDJPY. I used support and resistance lines to apply my fib tool. I’m entering in the Green area, Red line is fixed stop loss. I’m also using a tight trailing stop loss for the whole trade orange area.

I’m going long on CADJPY. Green is entry area Orange is trailing stop. I’m using a trailing stop of 100 points.

Getting an early start tonight. I’m going to go long on GBPAUD Entry is in the Green, Red is fixed stop, Orange is 100 point Trailing Stop

I will be going short on the AUDJPY Fixed stop is red, Entry will be within the green and I will use a trailing stop of 100 points.

I will be going short on AUDJPY. Green entry area, Orange 100 point trailing stop. Gold is profit target.

Hi everyone. I’m closing down this thread for now. I will not be posting or trading for the next couple of months due to personal reasons. Best of wishes to everyone and good luck with your trades
Gp

I have enjoyed your thread good luck hope all is well.

[B]Hello GP00053, how are you? Are things okay at your end? [/B]

Hello Gp,

Hope you will be back soon, your thread is very fruitful and helpful. Thanks for all the effort and postings.

I was just wondering the same that all has been pretty quiet. Look forward to seeing you here again. Sometimes life takes people on other journeys but I am still here because of great guys GP00 and Pipme and a few others.

…and Emerald is a great ‘geeza’ too!