Has anyone really made money i forex?..realistically not imaginary

@Oliver Im not "desperate", but yes I am looking for that answer, and I have serious reasons for that, believe me! :) But if is not possible I will have patience. @Dale My friend, again you are upset.You said that there arent dump questions.Still, it seems that there are.I do not say no, you probably explained me that once, but i did not saw it.Or maybe I saw it but havent understand it(I will read again the post from other thread).I can speak english, but still learning forex english.For example, i have read 3 times what is liquidity but didnt understood yet.I will use a dictionary and take it word by word.

I wrote once but probably moderators didnt aproved that post, so I will say again.It is normaly to speak less about loss.Because my goal, my interest is to WIN not to Lose.And of course I will lose, Im sure that it will be moments like that, but I`ll do my best to avoid it.

And I have opened only ONE threat.

Respect, Lucus :slight_smile:

Liquidity, in the context of trading forex, means the existence of Buyers and Sellers for a certain currency pair.

EURUSD is considered the most liquid pair, because many people trade it; this results in orders being filled nearly instantly, because if you want to buy EURUSD there is always somebody who is willing to sell it, and vice versa.

Some exotic pairs (e.g. EURZAR, Euro versus South African Rand) are not very liquid, so if you wish to buy or sell them, it is not so easy to find a counterpart for your trade.
Lower liquidity also results in larger broker spreads: a broker that offers a 2-pip spread on EURUSD might have a 70-pip spread on EURZAR.

Cheers,
O.

Forex dictionary:
Liquidity Definition | Investopedia

Lucus, the “can I get rich quick” question is a good question. Everybody here has wondered that, and everybody would like to get rich in forex, or at least making enough money to quiet our jobs. If not, we wouldn’t be here.

The point everyone is trying to make is that it is possible to get rich quick, but most people don’t. Those who are obsesses with getting rich are probably of the personality type that would trade emotionally, take huge risks, and lose all the money in their account.

That’s the opposite of getting rich.

To be a successful trader, you have to study hard in an organized manner, be very patient, and be very VERY VERY disciplined.

Not at MY beloved broker. Order execution times on the exotics is NO different from on the majors believe it or not. If you were dumb enough: you could even try to scalp them (the exotics) if you so wished!!! I’m not joking either. But yes: it would depend on the trade size. Small trades: no problem as you’re buying from or selling to the broker (the BIG BAD WOLF err… Market Maker). HUGE trades (that will then get passed through and on to a another larger liquidity provider via the ECN) you may then have a problem with. But I don’t think that’s going to be anything that needs consideration by the vast majority of traders here anyway put it that way.

Regards,

Dale.

What is the max liquidity you can qauarantee on your beloved broker? Eur/USD?

Ahhh… ANOTHER ‘Investopediaer’!!! LOL!!! That’s GOT to be one the THE BEST sites around for sure. Nice to know.

Regards,

Dale.

Far more than you need to worry about.

Regards,

Dale.

I dont really think that you will make friends with this tone :slight_smile:

No offence but I’m not here to make friends. If I do: it’s a bonus (and for the record I have made a few VERY good friends who, without even knowing them, I would trust my trading account to among other things).

But if want the details:

Deltastock give clients access to four OTHER liquidity providers through the Level II STP/ECN Module:

Forex ECN / STP Level 2 | Deltastock

I’d say that there’s WAY more liquidity available to your ‘Average Joe Spot FOREX Trader’ wouldn’t you???

Sorry: maybe you caught me on a bad day (no reason for it being bad day really though to be honest).

For some reason or the other I’m just ‘bugged’ today by the stuff that’s been ‘bandied about’ here. I mean: why is a certain somebody, that knows NOTHING about trading AT ALL, supposedly has $10 000 to start trading with, worrying about LIQUIDITY for??? All it’s doing is complicating matters. For most traders here: liquidity is most DEFINITELY not something they have to concern themselves with. We’re not talking about the Stock Market here. We’re talking about the Spot FOREX Market. There is a BIG difference between the two believe me.

Anyway: I’m here (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) to try my best to ensure that new traders don’t become ‘canon fodder’ for unscrupulous brokers (because it happened to me when I first started trading without my even KNOWING what was going on and what ‘moves’ were being pulled on me at the time). And of course: I represent Deltastock but what a lot of people DO NOT know (well not the new members anyway) is that I’d been trading with Deltastock YEARS before there was any business relationship between them and me and was saying the SAME things about them before such business relationship existed. So I’m a trader FIRST and Broker Representative SECOND. So my intentions, I believe, are honourable. And so is Deltastock (honourable I mean). Think about it: what HONEST broker is going to be happy with one of their representatives running forums detailing tried and tested trading systems that are profitable and have stood the test of time??? I’m afraid you’ll be hard pressed to find one that’s happy with this ‘arrangement’. The point is: trading is SUPPOSED to be a ‘symbiotic relationship’ between broker and client. Unfortunately for the most part: this is not the case and but one reason that the failure rate is so high and yet another reason why this business has such a bad name. That: and a general lack of effort put in by most new ‘quick rich quick hopefuls’ (and there’s one or two other good reasons but I think you get the picture).

So no: maybe I came on a bit ‘strong’. My apologies. Wanna be my friend??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hehe, yes, market makers handle it differently, of course … at least for small position sizes up to a standard lor or so.
But the spread is considerably larger with any broker, ECN or MM.

O.

Hehe, both statements are correct.

1.) Owing to the fact that Delta works (among others) with Citibank and Dukascopy, available liquidity should be in excess of 100m at any time … which is indeed more than the average retail trader will open in a single trade.
2.) You’re welcome, Dale. :smiley:

O.

Thanks!!! LOL!!!

Maybe I should ‘watch myself’. I mean: maybe George Soros has decided to become a member of BabyPips and is looking for a good broker (now that he’s only managing his own and familly funds and is maybe getting a bit bored with that)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Haha, yeah … especially considering that ‘[I]only his own and family funds[/I]’ means a nice 10-digit figure. :smiley:
If you pulled that for Delta, it’d probably make their entire Board of Directors kneel and … lol, never mind.

O.