Have you borrowed money for your start in forex?

Another thing about trading with borrowed money - nothing and no one can guarantee you profit in Forex trading. I’ve often seen a statistic that only 5% of traders are successful. I don’t know how official that statistic is, but even if there’s a grain of truth to it risking borrowed money and going into debt for Forex trading is a bad decision.

this is why people will always tell you never trade unless its money you can afford losing, i would never suggest borrowed money, its too risky, and might cause more damage than mere money lose, you might loose peoples trust in you, earn a bit, brokers like lmfx offer premium accouts as low as 50 dollars, start small, dont aim for the stars with out going through the right process. and best of luck.

well one of the most important rules on Forex (at least in my opinion) - only use money you can afford to lose. Obviously borrowing money from someone else is not a sustainable strategy, dear :slight_smile:

I think there is no need to take such risk as you have to spend a lot of time in learning nd as a result there is a lot of probability of loosing money.

If we will remain careful then we will surely find a way that will let us do our trades with ease and also limit the overall losses we will be getting in our trading…