Have you ever gained more than 100pips?

I earned 100pips or beyond 100pips, my maximum earning of pips is 145 and I was got 180$ profit in that trade, It was joyful moment for me and I can not explain my pleasure after getting huge pips ratio, my second earning of pips was 109 and third was 102, I am still trying to do quality trading and I am enjoying my business with earning reasonable pips.

Good thing for you is that you realized that FX market is damn volatile.
If you can manage to trade like robot than all you need is good trading strategy.
Gaining 100 pips per trade is nothing big, especially for long term traders and how much $ they have made is irrelevant to you.
Have a nice educational day.

every week, last week 5 pairs above 100 pips each

Yeah, I have gained that many pips on countless occasions, as I have been trading for over 8 years now. But the problem is we need to get it consistently not once in a while. Also, it is vital that we always have such targets instead of short ones; if we have long term targets then we will definitely be able to perform better and will help our self in achieving good profits regularly.

For those who trade in the midterm or longterm with 100 pips or more isn’t a rarity anymore and I have such deals and can say they happen quite often.

For midterm 100 pips isn’t very much I would say) My record was 300 points on one deal. I’ve done it only once.

This thread reminds me of the popular saying "Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity"
It doesn’t matter how many pips you make. A full lot trade gaining 5 pips makes more money than a micro lot trade gaining 100 pips.

Of course, I am! Actually I am a swing trader mainly, so usually I set my TP potion for 200-350 pips! In addition, I don’t close my trade in the middle path without teaching my SL or TP level! To be honest, I am not interested to share my profit by $, it’s personal! Basically, my personal trading strategy produces me swing entry points, so I am use to here with swing trading style!

Till now not! Actually, my live trading experience is only 2 months and I opened my live after 3 months demo! I practiced there scalping trading and right now I use only scalping trading strategy! Here I usually set my TP for 25-30 pips against on 10-12 pips SL! Frankly, I have no plan on long time trading right now!

It happens occasionally. Not nearly as often as I’d like, but it does happen. I am generally not particularly ambitious when it comes to my trading, I am happy with 20-30 pips at a time.

How is a 2009 thread still kicking around.

The amount of action this thread has received over the past week really does highlight the level of incompetence we are dealing with, it’s almost laughable.