Help finding a decent broker on MT4

Your own above statement should answer your problem.

Even big brokers like OANDA and IBFX don’t have the resources to send out a different data stream to each individual user, and micromanage every account and change the stream against them every time they make a trade.

Think about what you are saying, and then refer to Occam’s Razor. What is more likely, you suck at trading and made some mistakes (sounds like you were either using too much margin to begin with, or you got greedy later on), or there is a giant conspiracy and your broker has it in for you and your small account of only a few thousand dollars?

Most brokers (including IBFX) have it right in their FAQ that they DO NOT recommend trading during big news events, and there is no guarantee your order will get filled.

Even big brokers like OANDA and IBFX don’t have the resources to send out a different data stream to each individual user, and micromanage every account and change the stream against them every time they make a trade

yarcofin heres my take on that. You know why fibs work so well? How about support and resistence? How about round numbers? Think about it. Traders that use stop losses pick similar spots to place there spots for example behind a nice resistence that has been holding well or 2 pips beyond the last bar. It is very common to see price hit those areas only to continue in the direction you wanted. Honestly stops are for suckers. I hate to say that coz alot of people will get mad at me but there is many ways to manage your trade without them.

I don’t necessarily think it is the broker doing this. The big boys manipulate the markets all the time.