High-Low Swinging

Moved my gbpusd stop to few pips below the pvsl bar low.

Booking these little profits, daily close important on these. See you later.

Good call.

Nice move, congrats!

Wow, it’s been over a year since we’ve had any activity in here, hoping we can get this thread revived

Hey swallowtail! Good to hear from you! Yes indeed, just requires us to post/share our trades.

Hey Bank, hope you’re doing well! I’m here keeping my eyes opened on setups, will post any that I see brewing. I must say though that it will be hard keeping up with charts and the Olympics! Alia swims tonight, and I really want her to get on the podium this time.

Hey swallow, I’m doing just great. Here we go again. Connecting right about the time of Olympics or World Cup. Do you realize it! Nonetheless, I’m anticipating the very same. It can work if you have cast eyes :slight_smile:

I just realized that too Bank, lol ah bwoy. Bring on the cast eyes lol
In chart world, i’m seeing a potential short setup on eurusd (4hr chart), PVSL @ around the 1080 level. Placing my sell-limit, will see how this one plays out.

Hey swallow, yes that’s a nice one just looking confirmed on this last 4hour close. Just took that short.

Just about look to trade GBPUSD 4H PVSH short.

Short trade taken.

Took +50pips on this trade and off to bed. EURUSD trade running. Bed time.

gpbusd trade missed me, it seems to be playing out really well

Eyeing a sell setup on audusd on a retest of PVSH

GM swallow. I closed that EURUSD short -14pips and just took a long as we are sitting above 3 PVSLs and the low of two PVSHs for a reverse trade.

Got stopped out on audusd -32pips. I’m monitoring the eurusd closely.

Morning swallow. Part of the game. I looking and NZDJPY 4 HOUR for long and EURJPY DAILY also for long. There is also a bullish PVSL setup on the EURJPY 4Hour at around the same price 112.87.

Long AUDUSD and NZDUSD 4HOUR PVSLs

Look at the highs in july for eurjpy, those are way too clean. Nice area for profit taking IMO.