Holy Grail System

The arrow appears just a few moments after the open of a candle, but if the candle moves very quickly then thats it, you missed that one, probably a news release of such.On the picture above you had 1 lose trade with that short, but you had won that buy trade if you had closed it when the next red arrow would appear.And that long trade would made you very much pips.So only close after the reversal signal appears and be quick.

Also note that this is not a scalper system its a trend following one, so missing one candle is not that big deal actually since a trend consists on average on M15 of atleast 10-15 candles. So if you miss 1 candle but the price is still going up then i think you can still put that buy trade in, and close it when a red arrow appears!

Cool, what’s the strategy base for these indicators ?

It only 1 indicator, but its a super indicator if i can say.Its a mixement of PSAR,ADX,ATR and a special Volume filter that i used back with my old systems.The original system was based on fractals but i think fractals are way too laggy, maybe on H4 or D1 or large timeframes they are ok but in intraday trading its no way that they could work.So the new system i think its better.

How do u determine the status of the market “BUY/SELL”?

The last arrow, if the last arrow was green BELOW price, then a big text in the corner will also show you to buy, and if the last arrow was red ABOVE price then thats a sell sign so a big sell text will appear in the corner.

I just put that text to always show you the last status, the last arrow, because sometimes the arrows are very close to eachother and cant be seen with the naked eye, which one is the lastest , so i think now it will help you see better the current state of the market with this little feature.

Hi Proximus, according to you instructions, you will always enter a trade every time you exit one. So you are always in a trade unless you are stopped out. I only trade with the trend. So, in this case, On a up trend, I will only enter a trade when the green arrow appears below the price and the price is above the 20 sma. I will exit at the next red arrow, but I will not enter a sell trade unless the price is below the 20 sma. I think this might improve overall profit. I am interested in hearing your thoughts.

Correct, you always are in a trade, but before you go to sleep dont take the last one and it will be fine.The SMA method is fine too, but its not the case here.The main problem with this system is how to filter out little trades, because on consolidation periods the SMA method will fails also.So the problem is not with detecting the reversals because for that the PSAR indicator is the best one out there.But rather how to NOT take little trades is very ranging or low volume situations where the market will whipsaw alot.So the best method i thought to filter consolidation is the ichimoku kumo cloud method.When the price is in the kumo then no signal will be given because the kumo indicates consolidations, what do you think about this?

Proximus how could I trade this system without the indicator? What settings should the PSAR and ADX be set at? Ect…

No idea because i dont use the default PSAR and ADX in the indicator, its a specially modified one that suits this purpose, and its built in, it only works with eachother not by separating them from the main indicator.I know you ask this because the system works poorly in ranging markets, i know , and i will try to fix that in the future, but for now i`m working on my other system so i cannot work that much on this at the moment.

Sounds good;

this is not holy grail at all.so much lagging indicator.all loser trades sofar.

sir thanks a lot for your system…
how can i use this system for binary option profitably ?

No idea because this system is for real time forex trading not binary.But probably the arrows will still help you to show you somewhat the direction of the price, and sisnce binary is actually a betting of the direction of the price then yes.But i [B]DONT RECOMMEND FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN FOREX[/B]!

Hahaha you guys thought that this thread is dead do you? And that my system was very bad? True, the old versions were really bad, but now I present you drum roll, the new and improved:

Holy Grail System v2.5

The changes were since the previous version:

[ul]
[li]The indicator rebuild from scratch, totally new signaling system, almost 60% more accurate
[/li][li]The system is now a divergence scalper system,it works on all timeframes,but i would recommend to use it on M15 or higher
[/li][li]EUR/USD ,GBP/USD and USD/JPY backtested with success
[/li][li]Previous features are still in (E-MAIL ,SMS , Sound notification,and GUI and work good)
[/li][li]Now a visual indicator window can be seen, the new system is very simple, if the indicator line gets below 0 then BUY if above then SELL (yes it is inverted, because it detects divergences),but a nice arrow will always show you the direction + in the right-up corner you can see the current status
[/li][li]Works best with default settings
[/li][/ul]

Here are a few examples of trade:

Enjoy, i will upload the system to post #1 soon so everyone can see it!

For some reason it won’t let me upload it to post #1 so from now on i`ll put it here,so Enjoy!

HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM V2.5.zip (8.93 KB)

1 Like

Any feedback guys? I`m curious what results this new system give to you?

[QUOTE=“Proximus;568058”]Any feedback guys? I`m curious what results this new system give to you?[/QUOTE]

A little too early to judge I think. I have it loaded on a few charts and it seems pretty accurate so far. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to hear that.I am experimenting now with period 20 instead of default, for now it seems better than the default.But it needs more backtest :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks for the indicator. Looking forward to test it. Can the indi draw a line to show where the entry is on the charts?

Hmm, interesting.I will see what i can do, anyways im optimized the indicator and found bettern settings than the current one, so expect a quick update soon, and ill see what i can do with that line on the chart thing.