HotForex

the pamm system in general the V2 is ok, though i have not invested in any pamm, just a couple of reminders, like to do some research regarding the top pamm accounts, the strategies used to avoid any complications, it should be linked to myfxbook. but yes there are some good accounts there with good risk managements. best of luck

Iā€™ve deposited 400 USD last year into their PAMM system, split between 4 managers, now its more than 220% return for 7 months with 15% max dradown in November. I think its pretty safe but I prefer to learn trading myself.

I have plans to try out pamm accounts but have not much experience it can be tricky, but the V2 is a good system in my opinion. so it will depend on the manager.

Can you share one of your managers , I am interested in PAMM trading.

its really hard to pit point managers my friend, and i would not suggest naming any, i mean on a positive not, its a risk one should take but better take it after thoroghly researching each manager and how they perform.

Check this link PAMM Manager Performance
Its a list of Pamm managers. The only reasonable advice I can provide is to pick managers which has been operating more than one year (I consider them as stable and donā€™t hunt fir big returns)

Interesting, didnt know about this link thx!

Youā€™re welcome. Are you really from Canada?

Well, HotForex before is not really that good but after a few years that they are in business, their company and system looks starting to work properly. Iā€™m with them and have a good experience, but sometimes there is a slippage when you trade in during high financial news but you can profit with it as long as you know to deal with their system.

Thanks for the link but I want a specific PAMM manager not a general link. Anyway, thanks

Well, HotForex before is not really that good but after a few years that they are in business, their company and system looks starting to work properly. Iā€™m with them and have a good experience, but sometimes there is a slippage when you trade in during high financial news but you can profit with it as long as you know to deal with their system.

Most top brokers are as you said, get a rough way in first several years and improve a lot and be a trustful broker later.

Here are the links on specific PAMMs - https://v2pamm.hotforex.com/hf/en/managerdetails.html?managerID=115782
https://v2pamm.hotforex.com/hf/en/managerdetails.html?managerID=1071431
HotForex | HotForex Broker | Performance Table
https://v2pamm.hotforex.com/hf/en/managerdetails.html?managerID=112993

these are some decent accounts, I was looking at the BPGE pamm, pretty much balanced, im no pamm expert but looks like a good entry level for new traders/investors. will try to study it more.

Everybody can grow a demo account with martingale before it blows upā€¦

What it has to do with live PAMM accounts I referred to? Itā€™s much more difficult to boost your deposit with martingale as your initial deposit is less than on demo (1000$ vs 100 000$ on demo for example) and you have less chances for consistent wins.

Thanks, there is an account start from last Dec follow me itā€™s not wise to invest, others with 1 year old has good performance that are worth to invest.

Yeah exactly. There are lots of factors you should take into account. But main rule - donā€™t put all eggs in basket - you should always follow it investing anywhere.

After watching that, I have discovered a better way of being profitable.

Stand in front of a bus thatā€™s going full-speed
Donā€™t move

Iā€™d have a better chance of being profitable being hit by a bus, than by trading such volatile news with big positions.

And Iā€™ve lost plenty of cash in the past trying to trade news. Itā€™s best to close up positions before the news hit. Unless you already have a good trade open, and are up 100+ pips and want to test your luck a bit.

its a 1m chart if im not mistaken and makes me wonder what lost size was the guy trading, that was crazy, I personally avoid news trading, like the NFP its a disaster bond to happen fr those not so sure on how to handle it

Naaaah man news trading works like a charm for me especially with Hotforex, I use several brokers with small lots and never get slippaged.
In news trading lot size is a king, remember that simple but key rule.

Trade NFP this week with Hotforex. Outstanding execution with such crazy volatility - opening, closing order everything went so smoothly. Iā€™m dazed really.
Screenshot of profits. BTW I traded 1 standard lot positions