HotForex

You should trust the broker where its easy to withdraw your money :smiley:

For me it was always good with hotforex, check my skrill screenshot = hotforex-multiple-withdrawals - Free Image Hosting

withdrawals wont be an option thats a given, i mean, been trading them years, though as traders we always have to stay alert never the less, but so far no complaints, lets continue as traders to strive for good results and better profits, thats the main goal in the end isnt it :slight_smile:

Hey guys anybody traded NFP last week? Have you got any slippage, how was the execution?

You withdrew quite often, looks good. is there any hints to share?

The secret isā€¦ earn pipsā€¦ :wink: then youā€™ll be able to withdraw a lot of profit

LOL but yeah i would say keep on striving to earn more, be more consistent etc. best of luck to all of us.

Agreed that the true secret is to make trade and earn if you wanted to make withdrawals too often.

Absolutely correct.
BTW, anybody traded on HFā€™s fixed spread account? Any pitfalls there or spreads are really fixed?

I havent tried any other account actually, i mean i have been trading with them for years and still using a regular premium account. had no reasons to try other accounts really, and i dont scalp much.

Oh I see, I think it is most suitable account for regulat traders. Though I canā€™t see any differences from Micro account except lot size restriction? Are there any more?

I started reading this website and looking at using them as my broker. Got all excited, really liked what they offered and Iā€™ll be damnedā€¦no US clients!!!

Back to searching.

Usually they also have the possibility to trade micro lots.

You wonā€™t probably be able to find a single offshore broker that accepts US clients.
But anyway good luck!

there should be a thread here in baby pips by clint where there are some broker off shore that would accept traders from the US, but there is only a hand full, a dozen or som and half of them are in europe if im not mistaken,

they are out there! I have one, my trading friends have theirs, seek and ye shall find!

And how do they get around the law which prohibits US clients to carry out such business? I think they have US LLC which deal with clients from US.

here you go. 301 Moved Permanently its almost updated regularly there are a hand full of broker that these regulatories cant reach and yes us traders are able to trade them with no problems.

90% fails occur because of trader mistakes. Its not about brokers but traders trading skills

Anybody traded on gold during ISM report today? Did you get any slippage?

More than 90% of new traders fail however they should let go these losses and learn from their mistakes in order to become successful trader.