How Did You Learn Forex And What Is The Best Way To Learn?

Indeed at the begining looks hard but that is because most of your trades goes to the opposite direction. Once you learn to accept loses then you must learn to let your profits run wich at the begining is hard too.

Getting the Loss also as a part of our trading is a reality. The sooner we are able to accept this the better we will be able to control the over all order flow and management.

Itā€™s surprising how difficult it can be to accept losses when you are new to trading. Even when you accept them, logically speaking, it can still take a while to accept them emotionally.

Trade demo account for two weeks just to practice the basics of forex you learnt from any good educational trading material.

Open a Live account with a minimum amount and practice risk management (especially, avoid overleaverage, it kills account fast!) stick with 0:02 lot size for starters.

Itā€™s okay to below up your first Live! account. Learn from your mistakes, improve your trading strategies, forgive yourself and donā€™t give up!

I learned the theory here. The rest is from demo demo demo and practice practice practice

Yes theory of forex trading is best available at baby pips where you can know what trading is and how is take place in market. I will not say to trade for just some weeks . It should be for months so that you completely learn trading its problems and ways to face different situations.

I would even say years potentially and you never stop learning I donā€™t think.

One day, my friend told me aabout forex and i searched about it on the internet. I became addicted to it and snce then i havenā€™t stopped. I learned about forex by searching about it on the internet. I did a lot of demo account trading and then i was able to invest in the market to some positive result.