How do you pick trend direction?

Hey PipMeHappy. Do you still live in Aberdeen. I just recently moved here. Been trading forex part time for a year now and looking for a small network to meet up and bounce ideas off of., Let me know. Cheers. Brent.

Sent you a private message…

Have you got a link as I cant find it? :slight_smile:

I am not sure why but the message I sent you privately is not there: did you receive it?

Anyway, yes I would meet you if you wanted.

I am not sure but I think you need a certain number of posts (fifty?) in your account before you can send private messages… So, get posting! Then we can make private arrangements away from here!

Cheers.

PipMe

The thread about volume? It is called “A brief share, questions around volume (…)”.

:slight_smile:

It would be useful if BP did a generalised location map of members, nothing to specific of course, but enough to know who’s in your local facinity should others want to meet up for networking. Not such a bad idea, I’ve certainly not seen it around, other than the location you can post here which is usually not used for its real purpose…guilty as charged here!

Yes, it would be good to have a map… Perhaps BabyPips could develop an official Facebook group moderated by elected members, where you would more easily see who is who…

Same here - I got the idea from you! Just shows the decadent side of networking :smiley: :smiley:

Actually, there already is one!

Found it now, Thanks