How Long Does It Take to make $5000/Mo consistent profit?

hahaha… but I totally agree with you! :slight_smile: I would add fundamentals and news but this is maybe just me! :slight_smile:

You are talking about the majority of Forex traders. I am talking about people who know how to trade.

This is typical retail Forex trader mentality, and the reason most traders lose money.

You are blowing your account, because you do not understand how to trade, and until you do you will continue to lose money. 65% win rate is not good enough. You need to be in the 90%.

I win 65 trades and each trade I make 2R and i lose 35 trade and each trade I lose 1R. I make 130-35=95R every 100 trades.

How 65% is not good enough? Explain please! :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks for your answer.

Send me a PM. I would love to have you as my mentor.

How much do you charge? I am willing to pay 500$ per month.

Thanks!

I cant send a PM for some reason, maybe i have not made enough posts. I don’t think i am allowed to post my website here, but if you search for me on Google you will find me. :slight_smile:

hahahaha… ok!

But you still didn’t explain me how 65% is not good enough to make money! :wink:

You said that you were getting 65%, but still blowing your account, so by your own admission 65% is not good enough to make money long term for you.

You can make money with a 65% win ratio, but its not good enough in my opinion. I would not be trading if i was only winning 65% of my trades, and with respect if you are only doing that then you do not fully understand the markets.

Seriously Rob I get you are here trying to sell your system and your courses but telling lies and BS in a public forum is not gonna help you.

You teach naked price action based on candlestick patterns. I hardly believe you can get right more than 55-60% of the time.

If you read what I wrote you would know I bust not because I have a losing system but because I let a losing trade to kill my account with a margin call.

Apparently you are not here to read.

If you check around here, there are other persons try to sell or teach similar system. You can open your own thread and explain your system and show how it works with few examples. If people are interested then maybe they will follow you on your website and join your course.

Good luck with it!

Very nice questions and a super clarification and advice nice. Thanks a lot

I am not here to sell my “system” as you put it. And i am not telling lies and BS. You don’t know what i teach and you don’t know my win rate, but if you want to follow the rest of the sheep, and keep on losing your money then go ahead.

When you have lost enough of your money, and you want to find out how the real traders trade, then please feel free to give me a call.

I didn’t mean you are not able to teach or you are not profitable. Sure you are.

Ok Rob, thanks.

I believe I can make it on my own. But I will keep your door open. You never know! :wink:

I tend to agree with you, but the challenge still stands, find me one trader with a public ally audited track record who can consistently achieve greater than 10% per month. You really will struggle to find someone

There’s plenty of examples out there where traders theoretically could have achieved this by increasing leverage, but the problem is, that increased leverage would have killed them at other times.

You know who these guys are, I don’t, so name some names

Would it surprise you to hear that I know of a very experienced professional trader who’s win rate hovers around 38%. On the face of it not a good statistic right? However, his RR is 1:2 and as a result is profitable overall. 65% can in consequence prove very lucrative.

For the sake of discussion, greater than 10% a month can achieved. We have a member here who have done that. 100% in just 3 months or so.

Here is the link of his thread for you to see 301 Moved Permanently.

He is trading using Fundamental news events and I know this thing is not as popular as trading technical system but then greater than 10% every month is rarely or for some is unheard off as well…

I believe I can do it. 100% a month

I am starting to believe it is a conspiracy. It must be the flourine in the water or the chem trails. Do whatever you want guys. Piece of advice, if you finally understand the meaning and origin of the word DEFENESTRATION, you might not be as lucky as the catholic priests who landed safely over manure.

It’s voodoo and metal psyche… your favorite…

up 39% this month, and, done for the day, Real Account,

Eye of The Tiger:27: