How Long Does It Take to make $5000/Mo consistent profit?

Unfortunately there is no one out there who can answer your question. No one here knows your level of skills, understanding, and discipline. No one. Results will always vary. This is an unanswerable question. Period.

You are unbelievable guys.

it is very difficult man…i am trading forex from last 2 years and now you know my profit from forex is just about $20…not even $1/ month…ha…ha…but now after these 2 years my forex journey starts because this is the built up of tall building and i want to become silent and want to go slow like this…

there is a sentence called in our GUJARATI language that “Hathedi ma chand dekhad vo” in english it means “to show moon in your hands”…

so start slowly…

thanks…

There are systems that are guaranteed to work a certain percentage, say 60% of the time off one i know… So depending on what percentage of your account you risk, which smart traders won’t ever risk more than 4%, how often you risk it, and what percentage you are profitable - it would be very easy to bring back $5k/mo as long as you develop your system and stick to the rules. I know numerous people bringing back $5k daily and weekly even

this it’s almost true

So what did you learn from this mistake? Don’t be ajew! You tried to grab your last pennies before the market closed, i berry the trade didn’t even meet your plan if you even had one. That was purely emotional!

What i teach is probably worth 10 times what i charge for it. And all my students agree that my teachings have totally transformed their trading. If you can find someone that will teach you what i can teach you, for less than what i charge then good luck to you, but i can tell you now you will not.

When you have the knowledge of the markets that i have, the cost of my course can be recouped in one week easily. I give you 50 hours one to one training for the price of what i can make in a week of trading. If you don’t think that is good value then that’s fine, i don’t need your business. If you do not employ me to teach you how to trade Forex it will not effect my lifestyle, but it will affect yours if you do.

I teach because i enjoy it, and its changes people lives. I don’t need the money, and i certainly don’t need the hassle of teaching people that want something for nothing. I want to teach successful educated people to become professional traders. I do not want to teach people that do not have the money or the mental capacity needed to become professional traders.

I know i am probably sounding like a bit of a Prima Donna here, but i am very passionate about what i do and it annoys me when people say i am overcharging when they do not even know what i am teaching. Ask my students if i am overcharging, they are the best people to ask.

If you want to teach yourself how to trade it will take you at least 5 years of hard work, and there is no guarantee that you will be successful. And i am not talking about $100 per week successful, i am taking about 100k per week successful if that’s what you want to do.

One of my students has been trading for over 10 years without success, and he has paid for almost every course out there, and tried almost every strategy available. He has been with me just over 3 months and he is totally blown away by what i have taught him, and he is now closer to his dream of becoming a professional trader.

This is a message he sent me on Thursday. “[I]Hi mate, going to call it a day for today. Made 77 pips and I don’t want to give them back lol. Rob, I want to thank you so much for teaching me to trade, you have really changed my life. Anything that I can do to help in any way, all you have to do is ask[/I] :)”

So please don’t say i am overcharging when you don’t know what i am teaching. I am not teaching the same old crap that you can get on the internet for free. I am a very genuine guy and i would not charge anyone for a course that they can get for free. I am teaching a complete understanding of Forex trading, and how to bank pips week in week out. When you have completed my course and you have the understanding of the markets that i have, you will never ever have a losing week again in your trading. Its a bold statement i know, but i am 100% confident in what i teach, and i am 100% confident you will be too.

I am happy to let genuine people that want to learn how to trade speak to any of my students for a review of what i offer, but please do not waste my time or your own, if you are not serious about learning to trade. Have a great weekend everyone. :slight_smile:

Does genuine people mean ingenue people in English? :confused:

It means no time wasters please. Only serious people that have the desire to learn how to trade, and change their life.

You meet some really great people when you are a trader, real genuine people that want to change their lives and have a burning desire to become successful traders. But for every 1 there are another 99 that want a get rich quick easy money way to change their life.

I do not have the slightest interest in the get rich quick merchants, but if you are the 1 in a 100 that really wants to become successful, then i will do everything i can to help you achieve your dreams.

I wonder if this guy has a Scottish accent?

[QUOTE=“JackMarkets;511537”]I wonder if this guy has a Scottish accent?[/QUOTE]

Lol … I bet you he drives a yellow Porsche too.

Never risk more than 1% of your account/trade! That means the maximum margin you would use should be no more than 450$
and use a risk management system,like trading only 1:3 RR patterns if you have 50% W/L ratio.That would make you a pretty
nice account increase,of idk lets say 5 trades a day with a final ~300$-400$ profit /day if you trade well…So take a 30 day month -8 days since weekend is paused for trading (good time to reevaluate your account’s standing and future plans).That leaves you with 22*350$ (average) that would be 7700$/month average income -taxes …Thats like there,even if you make very bad months with 1000-2000 $ profit only the average would be nice.Now these calculation are only an estimate,you should calculate it for yourself.Keep a record of your trades and know your win/lose ratio,then calculate it with a RR formula and you can adjust your strategy,on how to trade and what to trade.I hope i helped you,good luck!

Hi coolcow,pliz tell me the broker you use men or that fund manager so that i use him too,or tell me what is the minum deposit i can give him to manage for me pliz,u can contact me directly on fb Ericcs Mobil

Rob, like I said I have found a mentor three years ago who taught me how to trade, on any charts 5M chart, 1H chart, daily chart. Mentor taught me how to day trade, how to swing trade. I did all of that and it works. You said you don’t need money??? Then if you don’t, how about you drop that price to let’s say 500 pounds instead of charging 4995 pounds. You said you teach a your students if they want to make 100,000 per week what!!! Yeah people can make that much money in a week, but you better have 100,000 to start trading or more. You Rob are out there just like a lot of these wanna be mentors who are making bits of money on forex, and it is not enough so you are going around trying to get these new traders who don’t know almost nothing about trading, trying to over charge them and then you come here on the websites trying to sell your strategy that it is good, that it will make you thousands of cash bla bla bla. Please, if you were that successful you wouldn’t be selling your strategy or system for that much of money. I have knowledge of markets too, this is going to be my fourth year soon and I just started trying full time and it is going great. I have invested 500 dollars for training. Still going to the meetings sometimes to meet new traders, and to share my success FOR FREE. I started with $5000 trading live after three years and up till today I make good money for a living. So no matter what everyone will agree that you are overcharging and you are just after cash not to teach others how to trade. AS a matter of fact, I don’t think you even know how to teach properly. Have a good weekend.

It is possible that if you start with $45,000 today, after 2 years, you can and will be able to make a consistent profit of $5,000/month. But do take note of this: “After 2 years” and not today. Problem is, you cannot start today right away as you still need to learn. Don’t burn that money until you graduate from a demo account.

But I have other concerns that might increase your risk while you are trading in forex.

You mentioned that your business has not been profitable for the last 3 years right? Are there existing debts that you need to manage? Please don’t think that you can try to trade in forex in order to pay your debts. Remove all your debts (except your mortgage) first before you go into forex.

I am not sure if you have any dependents but if you do, get a life insurance first before getting into Forex.

You mentioned that you are willing to work 70 hours / week. And you mentioned that you are just gonna live on your savings for 2 years. Have you ever thought about your health? Get a healthcare plan first before you go into forex trading.

If you can follow the financial plan I mentioned above, then you will have no problem with your psychology when you start concentrating on Forex Trading. Many risks in Forex Trading are cause by external factors, rather in the trading system itself.

After you do all these, then that would be the best time for you to start getting a real trading account in forex. You start learning about forex through demo account while completing your financial backup plans.

Now, in order for you to have a consistent return of $5,000/month, you may need to have at least $125,000 on your capital. This means, you need to consistent gain 4% / month, which is pretty much a low risk goal. Anything less than that, then you are better of investing your money on Managed Funds like Mutual Funds etc. You can use 1:2 Leverage, which means, you just need 10 pips profit per day, for 20 days ($25/pip x 10 x 20 = $5,000). But you can only achieve this after 2 years since you only have $45,000 right now. If you could make a consistent gain of 4%/month with your $45,000, and you compound your trade monthly, it will roughly reach $125,000 after 2 years.

It depends pretty much on your initial capital. If your investment is $100,000+, it is a lot easier to make $5,000 per month. However, if your initial investment is $1,000 then :eek: I think it will take you several decades to reach your number, with trading solely.

Well it’s a lot harder,but c’mon decades? After 3-4 years you would become so good that you would reach atleast 50-60k by then and that would then ease your growth.

I think bringing an account from 1k to 50k in 3-4 years is extremely difficult. The time span is too short. Of course, some really talented trader can do this, but the chance is still very small.

You also don’t count the case that a trader can never grow up, no matter how long (5 years, 10 years…) he/she stays in the market. I have seen a lot of forever-losing men.

You appear to be mocking Rob in your post. Rob Taylor taught me to trade. I can assure you that he knows what he is talking about. Since being taught by Rob I am averaging a 4% profit per day on my account. I believe that comfortably exceeds the 10% challenge that you laid down

Does anyone remember David Jefferson on this forum about a year ago?