How much a day should i make?

I second you,just because he makes 10% daily doesn’t suggest he would blow his account,its a matter of consistently practicing, studying and developing on his strategies.

We can get income from our trading, but then if the income is not coming on a daily basis not not matter as we must be able to achieve our trading goals easily :slight_smile:

I don’t know for another traders but for me, 10% daily profit is very high target to reach because 10% daily profit is same with 200% monthly profit. It will be great for me if I could reach only half of the target as monthly target. But traders must be realistic too, don’t make too high target which will be hard to realize and it can drain mostly of your account in short time.

What you are doing is very risky and most likely you will lose those $50, but I will recommend you to continue doing what you are comfortable with since you have small account. In the end of the day we all learn on our own mistakes so you will to.
If you don’t want to lose those $50 so fast than just make some adjustments and lower your risk exposure.