How much capital do you have in your forex account?

To be honest, right now my trading equity is 49K! I came here without any financial background! Even, my initial trading capital was below 500$, yes I struggled a lot in my early stage of trading since I hadn’t any trainer! I have learned technical and fundamental by using popular Forex Forums and Blogs; in addition I set my trading targets according to my live trading performance.

I’m sure most people would be shy to disclose that information. I currently do not trade regularly but am building a few strategies to go live with a fund with circa 200k.

You can start trading with a nominal amount of $10, but it is advisable to atleast start trading with about $100 atleast and later you could raise it.

Well, right now my trading equity is 50K! And I am sure, there have so many pro traders in this forum! So, it is very possible to get your answer! By the way, I see pro traders are very silent! Like, they don’t share their trading plan and tricks with others! Whatever, I am also interested to know the answers!

A have a really small ammount, about $20, as I`m a beginner ad I trade on micro account :slight_smile: