How much do you make? (poll)

I’d say without doubt.Well done.

Is that not a little too personal. Well, i earn well that’s all can say. But it is not always rossy.

Just a little bit now with a small account, I’m still learning and very rarely trading with mony, most reading + demo.

It’s pure psychology when it comes to that,i would dare anyone to make 1 million dollar and open a 10.000 $ position and trade it.Of couse it’s 1% of the 1m so it would be a safe position,but let’s compare that with and 1% of 100$ account,which 1% would you rather risk to lose? the 10k$ or the 1$? What if you have a 1b $ account, open a 10m $ position,i guess everyone would s**t themselves if that trade would go against him…

I would agree if you do have sufficient capital to generate large profits. To make 10k to 50k per day is not difficult.

its depends of the time) sometimes 50 000 - 80 000, sometimes 80 000 - 100 000.

Well done if this is for real. We can always say numbers. But reality is different

Hehehe… funny but its the reality. Same thing that we see with all those signal provision services with 500% in three months. On a $50 dollar account, that’s about 250 more…