How much of your profits do you withdraw

I let it run and withdraw 25% of the earning monthly…no pressure to withdraw cash.

i think it would be best to withdraw 1% of your balance every month. this way, as long as you are averaging more than 1% a month, you have nothing to worry about. if you have a £200k account, and average 5% a month, in the first month your acount increases to £210k, so you take out £2100 and leave the remaining 4% in the account. the month after that, you take out £2183, leave the remaining 4% in the account and etc etc. your account keeps compounding, your monthly income also compounds and you don’t have to worry about taking too much. one downer is you need a big account to be able to withdraw a decent amount of money to live on.

Well, I’m a day to day trader that like scalping since my broker allow it on five digit quotation that’s why I do make withdrawals immediately I make profit since it is quick and fast for me to withdraw it with the good payment system of my broker.

I don’t withdraw a single cent. I’m in it to win it. When I’ve enough capital to quit my job and trade full-time, I will only start withdrawing then.

I withdraw my profits on regular basis. Profit made over trades is our reward . We should enjoy it. I withdraw half of my profit other is as a back up for next trading. If some one is not able to make profit he can do work for learning and making skill in trading so that he can get benefit from forex business.