How much pips you make per month?

Glad to hear that ) No i have asked because some people told me that they had problems in withdrawing their funds from AAAFX.

I think from what I’ve read the ‘problems’ is usually in terms of interbanking things - but those need to be checked also at the receiving end - which should be also examined.
But I have not had any issues of that kind. It has been always smooth.

I’m averaging about 300 pips per month. To put that in perspective I’m tracking a scaled-down version of my account using proper money management and risk manager, only starting with a $3000 account. This week I’ve made about 140 pips. So the new traders account would be up $264. I’ll be tracking this for the rest of the month.

Proper money management is how you grow your account as a business and not as a gambler. Over time as your account grows, your amount you can risk grows, and your profits grows. More importantly your psychological well-being grows along with it. And you’ll never be one of those traders that blows out there account.

NOTE: That 17 trades that made a profit with no losers. That’s proper trading.

I’d argue to the contrary.
“17 trades that made a profit with no losers” is solid skill, mixed with good accuracy and a dash of luck w/ timing.

Proper trading (to me) is 400 trades made in a year according to your plan, w/ < 15% drawdown, a clean risk of ruin table, proper leverage utilization, a solid sharpe ratio, expectancy, and avg win > avg loss.

17 trades booked for profit in a row is impressive indeed!
But, it’s far from deserving the label “proper trading”. :slight_smile:

Jake

I didn’t want to go into my stats for the last fiscal year. They’re already posted all over the Internet and caused quite a controversy. But to keep it simple I only had just over 230 trades for the last year. I have so little drawdown it could hardly even be calculated. And I profited over 600% return. I profit from 91.2% of my trades. Over the last year I’ve posted everything out on the web for everyone to see. So I may not of gotten 400 trades but I think I did pretty good. So I’d say I’ve got this trading thing down pretty good. Even though I still have lots of room for improvement.

Simple answer. Never enough :slight_smile:

Well said. A good trader will always say that. Just like Steve Jobs with his line, “Don’t Settle”.

I do not set my monthly target I think I can easily make more than 250 pips in a week . This can be increase or decrease according to the market situation . I can tell you that monthly I am making 15% to 20% profit out of my investment.

However much the market has given me the opportunity to make. Some months I may not make any, others – 200 – 300 pips, even more. It depends.

So you keep claiming. I just wish you’d [U]stop[/U] bumping ancient, inactive, useless threads to tell everyone, because every time you do it, they effectively displace from the front page much more recent/current conversations which have far more relevance and interest. :rolleyes:

I do not had right calculations how much pips I make easily per week . It depends what lot I use in trading high lot will bring more profit in less pips. small lot need more pips to gain profits. My focus is on achieving my target I made per week or per month.