How much time do you spend on your screens?

Thats way too extreme, unless you have a fantastic EA doing the trading for you. Care to name the broker, would love to know who they are so others here can be made aware

Or maybe depends on the trader on how long he can stay in front of the screen. But still limit yourself so you can still rest and think of new plans and strategy for effective trading.

Are you a full time trader?

Depending on how active the market is and the time-frame I am trading on I watch the charts between 3 and 5 hours a day, sometimes less, sometimes more.

only 15 mins a day, i trade position so it’s easy

We have to learn about the use of the different Time frames in our trading and that will let us know which trade is good and how we would be able to benefit from that trade in the coming times…

I am non stop 7:30am in morning till 9:30pm at night i love it
sometimes earlier 4am i live and breath it no children no girlfriend just trading
I even dream about it.

I play xbox one call of duty all day and trade forex.

I have plenty of girls dont get me wrong just no girlfriend

thats a good tip actually playing call of duty will take you away from the screen while waiting for an entry you know you should wait for:) computer games does for me anyway

So how does your “non stop” trading and the subsequent accumulation of commissions play into your trading plan each month/year?

I am not non stop trading - i’m no stop reading charts, i only trade once a day if that, ive only done two trades so far on this forum in my jump on audsd thread.

the rest is reading charts

reading screens was the question of thread

You will never win non stop trading all day, I use a 500 - 1 account also comissions is normal my comissions arn’t that big to my profits as i only trade when time is right , once a day twice 3 - 4 times a week.

spend alot of time keeping up on currency pair corrilation combinations also

well actually my commssions are huge but in corrilation to the amount i trade, its all about trends i’m good at predicting trends and jump on

mainly the aud usd is my strength thats why it was quite easy for me to help other members out with the gbp nzd gbp usd eur usd , it all stems from the aud usd

never helped people before but its not that hard if thas the pairs they like

laughing at me calling me crazy sure there not laughing now there isn’t a post has been incorrect

eur usd gbp nzd gbp usd

been doing it so long the combinations work in my head like clockwork a few calculatios some are 50 some are even 30 but worked it out of them all about corrilation

work out the corrilation then work out the combinations you see
neautral pairs of 30 percent wer a bit hard but worked it out for them its all about correlation v’s combinations
like lotto a bit i guess

I can not share the exact time that how much time I spend but I always give the minimum to as I am a part time trader and spend 2-3 hours daily, during this time I earned reasonable amount and I am enjoying my trading.

Frankly, sometimes I feel like I am staring at the screen all day, even though I am doing it on an off and on basis.

At first I was spending 6-7 hours daily watching charts and trying to track every swing of the price but later I realized that intraday trading is a waste of time and better to switch on long-term trading. So now I check my Hotforex trading terminal two times in a day, first when I open the order and second time in the evening when I check to decide if to leave the order overnight

very little, i trade position so it took me only 15-30 mins a day. Total freedom.
สอน forex

I spend each and every free time which I get on the screens and earn an handsome amount of income.