How to learn technical analysis

Personally i just learn bollinger bands and moving average as my technical analysis . its simple just put two or more MA indicator then setting the periods of moving average with different value after that do trade when cross one to other . and i think there are a lot of kind of technical analysis was simple to predict the forex market trend, Just search , trial it then find as suitable with our style

There are many things to learn in technical analysis, it is possible to learn from knowing indicator which you like to use for trading, or you can try to learn about candlestick pattern, or you can learn about tools in trading like trendline, horizontal line, grid, support and resistance point, and many more. IMy suggestion is learning from website which can give tutorial about it from beginning and you can try to open babypips website.

hi mdetlh
will definitely get this book. I’m currently reading Van Tharp’s ‘trade your way to financial freedom.’ I think the technical analysis for dummies will be very helpful seeing as I’m probably the king of dummies when it comes to trading.