How to take $1K to $1Million in 4 Years Foerx Trading Project using Compounded Profit

For making a million at least need 1 or 4 million
Yea and brokers and banks wait for this guy come with his thousand to take a million from them and no one knows
Or you can see the picture of george soros when you look at him, is he a next soros? Can he compete him?
What he want does is soros see in his dream if soros could ever does this

That is correct @pip2hunt. It makes the stakes even greater. Started off with $500. Initially I was going to start with a $1K and changed my mind. It would have been a hassle to change the title.

However, everything else is the same. Shooting for $1 Million using Naked Price Action trading , my own developed EA and compounded profits. Compounded profits is the name of the game and many traders don’t really understand the power of this.

184% ROI for an account that is less than 15 weeks old. How awesome is that? Most inexperienced Forex Traders look for the immediate and/or quick gains and therein lies their problem. This account is about long term and consistent trading. It requires patience. In order to achieve my objective, it requires an average of 15% monthly compounded profit over the course of 4 years or less.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

Yesterday’s update on the $1K to $1 Million in 4 years or less. This is account hit 186% for ending May 2016:

I am less than 10% from doubling my $1K to $1 Million Forex Account in 4 years or less. I have 3 good pending trades which should take me over the top this month. We are no sitting at 190.18% for the year with an account that has been traded in less than 20 weeks in the making. All of these trades are recorded and 3rd Party verified.

Keep it up. I don’t see why it shouldn’t work. 15% a month is indeed possible. How much do you risk per trade and what’s your win to loss ratio?

It is possible. Thank you for encouraging our friend here.

Closed out the EURGBP Daily Forex Naked Price Action trade for 319 pips on June 13, 2016. That close trade took this LIVE Forex Account to 198.45% just 1.55% shy of hitting the 200% ROI for an account that has been traded on less than 5 months.

So today we are at: 198.45%. I have another open trade that is profit currently for 500+ pips. I’ll give an update when this one closes as it will take us over the hill to 200+% ROI.

The $1K to $1 Million In 4 Years or less update: We hit the 205.94% ROI back in June 15th. Here is the update: This means that if someone would have invested $10K it would have turned into $30K in less than 5 month on this LIVE Forex Account using my trades.

It’s possible, Mom - [U]very[/U] occasionally, for people with a [B][U]lot[/U][/B] of experience and screen-time and education and understanding and hard work, [I]when they also have a lucky run[/I].

I’ve [I][U]very[/U][/I] occasionally managed 15% in a month, myself.

But, to “keep it real”, achieving a steady average of 15% per month over a year or more is a whole different ball-game. :33:

Sure, it’s what a few of the top pro’s interviewed in those Jack Schwager books have managed, at [I]some[/I] points in their careers, but they’re really a tiny handful - let’s not pretend that as many as 1 retail trader in 10,000 has ever managed it.

I wouldn’t think any member of this forum has ever managed that steadily.

I see people [B]claiming[/B] that they do it routinely, of course … but when you look more closely at who they are and what their apparent motivation for posting in forums like this is, sure enough they turn out to be promoting some kind of product or service, so a skepchick like me inevitably wonders whether their primary income-source is really trading at all, or providing and marketing some kind of product or service. It’s fairly easy to recognise them: they often start off forum threads with a bizarre income-claim in the title-line. In the commercial world of print-media advertising and promotion, in most countries that’s actually illegal, but the internet’s the “Wild West”, by comparison, and people can get away with that kind of thing (in some places). :wink:

Terrific post Lexy.
In fairness to this thread, he at least gives a myfxbook pic, although I would orefer a link.
OP, how is the account doing now, you’ve not mentioned any post-Brexit trades?

Bottomline @Lexy and @eddieb you both know that posting links to outside forums or even MyFxBook and is against babypips forum rules will get you banned.

I have received several infractions from Moderators here for posting my live video updates from MyFxBook and from posting the actual link to MyFxBook so to make such a request/claim from an “FX Men Honorary Members” is foolish at best to try to discredit me.

Clearly a ROI 205.92% is more than 15% per month. You only need to do a Google search on with my username to see document proof of my trades that are preserved in video format on Youtube. This whole post is to show that trading 8 trades a month successfully risking only 2% and then compounding those profits over the course of 4 years is viable and surely doable nothing more nothing less.

Hello Traders,

I just wanted to update you on my $500 to $1 Million in 4 years or less Forex Trading Account. For those who have been following me with this endeavor the last time you saw the account it was at 205.92%.

Since then I have decided to move this account to a Regulated Forex Broker in the USA. I will be trading on Oanda and once again starting over. The main reason being is that I want to make sure I definitely get my money after 4 years.

Now remember, I will be compounding my profits and holding ALL profits until it reaches at least $1 Million. After careful consultation I was advised to trade this account on a Regulated Forex Broker and one with a good reputation. Granted each of you will have your own opinions about whether Oanda is a good choice or not, and you’re entitled to it, but the main thing is I wanted it to be on a Regulated Forex Broker at least.

I have sent in the check on August 4, 2016 and it may take 3-4 Business days to clear. Once the deposit has cleared I will be posting details of the account and that includes the new MyFxBook account that will show all of my trades to be 3rd party verified. Accountability is crucial concerning this account. Details of what this Forex Project is all about can be read a this original post regarding this Forex project.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

Update: I start back trading with this account on Monday August 15, 2016.

I can understand why the mods may not like links to your own videos, but would think myfxbook links okay, there are dozens of these throughout Babypips.
Moderators, can you please clarify this?

Must have reset your myfxbook accounts.

And your FF TE…

And before you start saying “wrong account. wrong account”…

Well you deleted your profi367 myfxbook too…

I’m going to say you were simply running on the good side of some variance and have since busted or sustained a very severe drawdown. It’s okay most traders overestimate their ability by a long shot.

This is incorrect and misses the point.

There are [I]hundreds[/I] of threads, and [I]thousands[/I] of posts, that contain links to myfxbook and to outside sites.

I myself regularly post links to outside sites of [B]informational/educational[/B] value.

What (rightly) gets people into trouble with the forum’s moderators is posting [B]commercially motivated[/B] links [U]from which they stand to benefit financially, themselves[/U]. That goes against almost all forums’ rules and etiquette, and in this forum it clearly contravenes the “no solicitation” rule (as indeed have many of your own posts here).

this seems to be everyones holy grail i’ve done this before i’ll start a new thread then watch me turn 1 k into a million and beyond

I NEVER take advice or recommendation from those who CAN’T do or AREN’T doing. There are many naysayers here who fit this category. This is my thread that I am moderating and I will NOT entertain negative vibes. For those who have negative things to post it will behoove you to not comment, or post on this thread. This will be of benefit to you and myself.

I’ve done 205.94% with this particular account on live account and have outlined why I have close and deleted the account. If you don’t like the answer so what. I would love the naysayers to post BETTER proofs of their trading account that are more than 205.94% in less than 5 months or better. If you’re not able to do so. Again please move on. There are other threads in which you may troll on.

BTW I’m back to trading with the $500 to $1 Million Forex Account and will post updates as the trades closes or end of the month whichever come first. Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

FXALTareeq

Mr FXAITareeq,

Have you considered opening a PAMM or MAM account and trade for others while on your journey to $1 Million ? ?

Please advise,
Thanks,
mcptrman