How to trade like a pro, start here

LOL, the ego. I neither need or want your EA.

Ok, just for the record and everyones edification. This guy claimed to have an EA that can make him 23K a month from a small account or 5 billion in three months if he was, “really agressive.”

I offered to pay him 500K, for the ea, if you could prove it. This was a challenge.

If you are going to talk big you need to back it up.

P.S. I’m not angry at you, I’m disgusted by your precensce on this board because it is so very obvious that you spew nonsense.

P.P.S. I really do find it hard to believe you have a degree in mathmatics after telling a noob 2500% month return is reasonable, and that you think you can generate 5 billion in three months from a small account.

The give away was his claim that a random entry with a 2:1 reward risk ratio would result in a 50% win rate.

That comment alone is indicative of a lack of practical experience either in live trading, or even back testing. More worringly, it also shows an inability to think though a problem in a logical or rational manner, which in my experience is quite rare in a mathematician, or even in a programmer with a university education.

I notice that you are with international educator…

You are afraid of competition…

Hey, Forex trading is my only business…
I don’t need clients…
I don’t need to mentor or teach anyone or anybody for a living…
That is your business.

YOU WIN! I AM OUT OF HERE…
YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE CLIENTS…

BYE… BYE… I AM NOT COMING BACK EVER…

THIS IS A REPLY FOR PHOENIX FELLOW ONLY AND NOBODY ELSE…