Hybrid scalping system

nice to hear! well i wish you a lot of good pips also in the future and i will have your posts on the radar :smiley:

please post template file …i am not able to setup indicators

i’m wondering if thoes indicators are available for mt5! From you list i find just Stochastic and Ichimoku. If there is a chance please paste also 10.2 TmaSlope and TDI for mt5 :slight_smile:

What kind of problem do you have exactly with getting them setup? Does anyone else have problems wtih setting them up? How do you save template i am not sure i know to do it?

Also just wanted to add that AUDUSD yesterday did not produce entry signal on h4. TDI did not cross and bull base is yet stronger, but keep eye on it TDI will have to cross sometime and this should be good entry.

@quizo I dont have those for mt5, do those not work in mt5? Its quite essential to have all of them installed. 10.2 TMA can be replaced by MACD which you surely do have, but signal quallity is a bit weaker.

well i try to install them but they simply don’t work on mt5! instead of 10.2. TMA i’m alredy using MACD hope i will find solution for TDI…
best wishes

@Quizo here is TDI for mt5:
TDI indicator for Metatrader 5

It is the same except there are blue and yellow lines added. You dont really need those so you can just paint them in options the same as your chart background.

just posting here to make it easy to find for future reading…

Thank you Jan, I really appreciated :slight_smile:
i allready take a test of the strategy and must say that really works :slight_smile: this shure is one of the easiest way to trade stressles free :wink:

Just a heads up i am almost 100% sure that AUDUSD will give short signal on 1.0600 on H4 time frame. Probably it should happen in next 4 or 8 hours.

Anyways trading day for me is finished, ended with few % up this day.

Here is a little modification of system that i use for mobile phone trading.
-Ichimoku
-MACD (instead of 10.2 TMA slope)
-Stocastic
-2MAs (simple with peroid 5 and 2) in RSI window -or Stocastic window(instead of TDI)

Just try to keep only 1 indicator window so that you get more view over PA.

All indicators are running on default settings. Basically TDI is created from 2 MAs who beheave very similar to TDI, but angles of crosses are much worse, so the main thing i look up to are extremes that are read from RSI levels but it works for fake TDI aswel.

Another great trading day:

Probably if i keep this going 300% monthly increase is a sure thing.
I am just posting this to post real value of this system and how profitable it is. As you can see this is quite few trades for one day on only one pair, this is huge advantage of this system over many systems you can find online is that there are many setups durring day and you have more chance to catch some entries.

I am going to try to look up for more longer time frame entries so that people can pick it up if needed.

Just wanted to mention that EURAUD short looks nice h1 or h4 chart. (2397)

looks like that for EUR/JPY same storry

Doing well Janpec, keep it up! And thanks for being honest about your trading experience and not acting like you have been doing this for years. It shows good character.

Jt

Here are some more trades from past two days. All trades are GMT+1 time.

Yesterday it wasnt that good day. I got caught in EJ sudden drop (due to all yesterdays fundamental events) and i am still in recovery of this trade, luckly i had opened only small position.

Still kicking with lots profits each day, havent received many questions so far regarding system, if there is anything unclear let me know. Yesterday it was very strong day for EJ however many bottoms were broken if you would be following the system, but besides that there were few great pullbacks all happened on clear TDI crosses that hapened over 8 candles.

Hey Jan,

I have been looking for an indicator as a confirmation for my entries and exits, I really just trade with candle stick patterns, S&R and volume but after seeing your nice record I’ve added your recommendations to my chart. Did pretty well tonight locked in 20 pips for about an hours work.

Anyway to my questions, maybe I should read more about the TMA Slope but when its telling me to Sell and is red I’ve been using that as a buy confirmation and, when it says buy and green as a sell confirmation. I guess that’s my only problem with the indicators otherwise having 3-4 indications plus my other methods to get into a trade is nice.

How did you remove the unneeded lines off the Ichimoku I changed their colours to my background colour but it still is slightly visible. Any recommendations on where to read about using Ichimoku?

Anyway cheers for sharing,
Tave

Hello Tave,

Nice congrats on 20 pips, getting those on daily basis on EJ is not a hard task at all. Sorry about TMA slope i should defenetly provide few more pictures to specify what signals should be considered with TMA, especially for those who are not familiar with bull-bear indicators. Will do that probably in next few days.
As how you are using it you are doing well, buying while it has spawned few red bars is ok but this does not work always. For example if there are strong red bars on m5 and m15 time frame you might be tricked into buying on m1 on red bars but bottoms will be broker. This has happened a lot over this week on EJ. But generally if trend is not that strong and m5 is consolidating then yes this is the way to go to buy while red bars are spawned and starting to decrease in color.

Yeh Ichimoku lines have been simply removed by changing color to background:D
I have spent some time testing Ichimoku and practically using other lines besides Kijun is really providing only few % additional signals and on other hand it messes up your charts visually a lot more. So its not worth it in my opion, keep kijun only.
There is not much sites about Ichimoku or at least i have not been able to find them, basically you learn the most about Ichimoku with experiance. You will start to notice that you can tell a lot about signal quallity of Ichimoku depending on where Kijun is corelate to PA and clouds. It becomes really easy to spot starts and ends of new trends. I will provide more pictures on that later.

Thanks Jan, looking forward to your indicator analysis and appreciate your super quick reply. TMA and Inchimoku are two I have not used before so I will have to do some messing around probably do a bit of analysis over the weekend try and pick up what its doing.
Yes I like how EJ doesn’t need to move much to get a few pips. It was topping out a lot tonight had a few nice shorts off the top of the resistance level when everything was lining up.

Tave

Here is example Tave of TMS 10.2 where you would fail with simply entering short on “end” of green teritory.

1.TMS indicator shows that bull base has sharply decreased which is considered short signal, also TDI is on pretty much perfect cross over long peroid of candles but here is the trick. First of all it is entry against Ichimoku trend, if you want to play safe entries against Ichimoku should be avoided usually becouse PA is in trend and it could pick up again quick. Additionally if you would check m5 charts there are strong bullish candles PA does not show any resistance of bears, also TMS is very bullish still on m5 thats why entering short in this case is not good idea. When considering TMS signal it is very good idea to always check at least one more time frame up from where you taking signal on TMS to get better picture. For example if TMS 10.2 on m5 is strongly bullish, on m1 too but it starts to decrease in power on m1 this is yet not good confirmation as m5 can still drive price higher.

Here is screen of m5:

2.In case if you would have taken that short on 1. , 2. would be your exit. Stocastic enterd oversold very quickly this is sign for quick reversal, TMS picked up in volume, no need for additional exit confirmations.

3.This would be nice place to enter long. Its following Ichimoku trend,TDI cross is clean over decent number of candles.

4.Exit of long. TMS over past 10 candles has been decreasing in volume slowly which shows that power of trend is ending, this is aloane not good signal since its not rare that it suddenly pick ups again, but additional signal is overbought Stocastic, and nice TDI cross. We do not enter short simply becouse kijun is still sharply facing upwards, this usually means that its very possible for more uptrend.

5.Enter long. Simply massive TDI cross over long peroid of candles, this aloane is enough signal, but be aware if you take signal as this aloane for consideration do not expect lot of pips as this is just showing minor pullback.

6.Exit long.

Thanks mate will have a good read of what you said. Looking at your 1 minute chart I probably would have shorted at 1 and 4 and 5 would have been a good buy. That was how I was playing it last night anyway.

How do you choose when to exit? I tend to use a 5-10 pip SL and once I get in profit a bit I put on the trailing SL which I find stops me out a bit early sometimes but most of the time just protects my profits. But last night for my exits I was trying to use the indicators to judge the exits a bit more.

In any case I will post a pic of my chart with the trades I took with my reasons for entering the trades. I actually closed 5 way to early but at the time I was thinking it was a quick scalp off a pull back and that it might push even higher.

5 trades

1. Sell. Stoc + TMA + TDI + Entry into resistance zone -5pip (I stuffed this one up got in to early)
  2. Buy. Stoc + TDI + Pin on Support level +5.6pip
  3. Sell. Stoc + TMA+ TDI + Fake out push through previous high +11.4pip
  4. Buy. Stoc + TMA + TDI + Pin on support level +9.8pip
  5. Sell. Stoc + TMA + TDO + New high with big pins on candles +4.2pip