Hybrid scalping system

Hey Tave,

I use Strategy tester in MT4 for backtesting, i also use Forex tester to practice trading and get ideas about system modifications and EA rules. But ye i test manually too besides visual back testing.

Hi janpec,
First of all thanks for sharing your strategy, second of all, I use fxcmā€™s trading station, is it possible to use any of your ideas over there without having to import those files? Im fairly new to forex, well been trading for 6 months and like you have been looking for something out there that would work majority of the time. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey noob trader,

You wouldnt be able to import custom indicators such as TMA and TDI, but Ichimoku and Stocastic should be in your indicator list of platform. With newer version of system you should be fine i will update system rules soon with informations.

hey noob trader,

just a suggestion why dont you run a demo mt4 along side your live account purely for charting. ibfx has an unlimited demo that way you have best of both worlds.

Tave

Thats good advice actually.

Sorry what do you mean by newer version of system? I cant use tma and tdi with the fxcm trading station no metter what version it is, right?

Hey Tave,
Thanks for the suggestion, yea I knew the only other way for me to utilize those indicators was to probably get mt4 from somewhere. Just been used to the trading station from the beginning so mt4 is a lil weird for me. I guess if I have no choice then ill do what you suggested, thanks.

Sorry what do you mean by newer version of system? I cant use tma and tdi with the fxcm trading station no metter what version it is, right?

Yes you are right.

Hey Jan,
So i downloaded mt4 and put all those indicators on but am confused as theres so much goin on with the chart, hence i have no clue when too enter a trade, can you help me break down some of these indicators?

Hello janpac100,
I tried tmaslope true indicator many times, its untrustable values giving us. I wrote an ea that using tmaslope i released that there is no true information about trend. Its unusable for an ea.

Hm values are certainly great for manual trading but i do agree that it is a bit tricky for EA. Currently TMA has not been yet implemented in EA rather i have used AO indicator due to easier structure.

Hello

Could you please post the template for MT4,
thank you

very interesting system, I will try it

yes Jan please post template:
open your chart - go diagram / template / safe template / give a name
look in your folder of MT4 for this file
for me it is C:\Program Files\MetaTrader emplates (something similar for you)
thats all thanks:)

Hello

Thanks for sharing !
i try your indicators on my MT4 but MT is freezing every time.
Can you list all the indicators you used with the parameters please ?

thanks again
Nicolas, very beginer

Hey Jan! we havent seen you in a couple of weeks!

How are you doing with your system? still making tons of ROI% per week?

Im interested in know especially how you are doing live trading, and if you are making some profits

Best rgds

Hey lately i have been developing automated systems and pretty much discovering new possbilities of trading systems, there has been a lot changed on this system since then, a lot of important things discovered, overall automated systems are producing 50-80% of profits per week, however this last three days have been very hard with JPY pairs driving down, i made some manual trade closing of EA and it proved EA has beaten me 8 times as it would have been better to let aloane do its job. I am developing systems with trader from South Africa (from babypips chatroom:D) and we have a lot systems planned ahead at the momment two of them are finished. Both of them are trading pullbacks based on Ichimoku and PA, yet we need breakout or trend system too since some drawdowns could be quite heavy especially in days like this week.

I will try to find some free time and update as much as i thought are good trading informations, but it would be all pretty much mixed stuff becouse i havent yet shaped everything into complete system.

good day to all, im newbie here, how will i integrate the indicators to my chart?

nice Jan! so basically this sytem you published is not so good anymore? the live trades you posted were amazingā€¦ or maybe you didnt poste the bad tradesā€¦

I thought that if its not broke dont fix itā€¦

any help you need please let me know, I can do some backtest for example, Im very good at that.

Rgds

Never said that posted system is in any way bad, but the ammount of new trading technicals i have added to new system and quite some changes make it quite different to use and create more profits, however posted system is still good enough to bring you 100% monthly if you follow it strictly. The trades posted on first post were all trades taken in that peroid including bad ones.

Tried this system out for 1 day and a few minutes today before the market closed with a demo account. So far Iā€™m up 27% but itā€™s way too small of a sample size. I will be testing it some more to see how I like it. I think the 5m charts give much clearer signals than 1m charts but that could just be me. Had a few losses while trying to learn the signals and got stuck trading in ranges, but I think I worked that out for now. Iā€™ll post more updates as they come as well as a myfxbook link.

same experience for me, clearer signal in 5m chart then in 1m chart. therefore i have 2 chats open 1m + 5m and if i trade in 1m only in direction of trend of 15m so if trend is down only sell not buy, buy is waiting then.

but Jan did you make a robot then?