I am losin Forex, are you?

There may be a warning notice from your Anti Virus while installing the application.
Don’t worry -
I also seen that while testing in other PC
But there is no virus in the application,
I built it for my own using Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
The message is for absence of reputed publisher and security certificate
You can overlook the warning message, it’s running in my system without any issue

Well, it gave me few errors, but I guess that was my fault.
I also have some coding knowledge. I wrote a small c++ engine and hooked it to FXCM c++ api (NonTableManager).
The trades I post to your app, are opened in a Demo account.
I for myself decided not to trade manually anymore. Well maybe a position, once in a while.

Thanks for opening account in my app

The program is designed to help traders to share their trade decision with others
This program doesn’t trade itself

We assume that the traders already have their own trading platform and strategy

When they prepare to open a new trade, can put their decision in this program to get others response about the plan
When many traders remain online, it can get 2-3 response within a minute and trader can re-think about this decision based on those responses
In this way he can avoid emotional trading, can be aware about something he missed in this analysis and thus can reduce risk of taking wrong decision.

That’s it, it’s neither a so called profitable robot nor a quick rich offer!

I am wondering when there are 10 traders, 9 of them has submit for instance SELL EUR/USD and 1 with BUY EUR/USD. Which will you assume is the best decision since you know probably 95% of them are failed? I don’t like voting or taking other people decision, it just makes me can’t feel myself in the game and it doesn’t improve at all.

Probably the best tip for you is, a lot of trader doesn’t really know where their mistake is, or what preventing them to become a profitable trader. Trading is not about taking other people advise on executing a trade, it is all about how you build yourself up.

This is not the way my program works

Here we assume that everyone is trading with this own strategy
He/she can post the trading plan just before executing
Other available traders can review the plan and respond accordingly
By getting those response the initiator can be more accurate than this own decision
Because some time it’s not possible for a single trader to check everything in the market
Some time a trader execute trades from emotion
I think this will be helpful to avoid some wrong decision taken by a single trader where no one available to review his plan.
This is not for the all traders, but for them who are very close to the break even and can be profitable just by avoiding some wrong trades.

And finally it’s an experimental effort. If we get some traders and test the idea by using the attached application for some time, then everyone can realize whether it’s helpful for him or not.

I understand what you mean, it might be helpful and I don’t meant to says it wasn’t.
1 chart can interpreted 100 types of reading for 100 of trader. Still it is too subjective to get an idea from the execution. But if thinking to improve, I don’t think it really works. Still, you don’t understand what behind the idea from the poster.

Frankly to say, I believe all advance trader can find a direction by using 5 mins glance on higher TF. If you can’t find a clear direction but still went in the trade, just a gambler will do that.

But when it comes to execution, when to execute, where to put SL and TP, that’s the most hardest part especially it is on live session. This is the reason why even Elliot Wave Author or some traditional Chart Pattern Author wasn’t a successful trader as well because it is just some kind of after event drawing. Back to square, we know when someone execute, but it is useless we don’t know what or why behind the idea. By the end, doing something that didn’t improve and just as a follower.

Again as I previous mentioned, if focus on wrong spot, it is hard to get yourself improve.
No offence, it is just my 2 cents view.

You are still missing the point, never mind. Glad you have developed an app, what most of the posters here object to is the idea of working with others who have traded in the red…it would make more sense to develop the application with profitable traders.
Sure, I’ll download it once I set up a demo for a dry test…once again, you’re looking in the wrong corner, just my two cents and yeah, I am not a big fan of EAs either…

Well, objectively speaking I do not agree with your idea of joining with someone else who have been losing as you do. And definitely it is not a good idea of building a trading software with that someone. May be you should consider getting some opinions and joining with someone who is actually successful and may be you can learn something positive from him.

Can we take it as an experiment?
Some traders can use the application to see whether it can help them to improve their performance or not.

See, you are actually asking us to use the application, one that has been developed by the other end, the non profitable traders and then check to see if it improves our perfomance…
Either way, at most, we can demo it on a demo acc…but then again, demo acc’s vary widely from the real ones.

I do not really see your plan working in the future. As you said you were losing for seven years and now you want to create a trading software with someone else who were losing to and hoping that you will decrease the losers.

Yeah, honestly, at some point you have to combine with someone who wins so you know what equations to program in :slight_smile:

loosing is a part of forex, i think you should stop trading and look for reasons for your continuous loss and try to avoid them in future, just take a break and review.