I don't get it

Lol you’ve already been given some pretty reasonable answers…

I know. XD
So… Basically it is a random out of nowhere, or that bears cashed out for now while waiting for next week full of news?

This was the catalyst for eur and gbp to move up this morning…

In actual fact that not a soul right might possibly quite understand the reason the idea happened…
However the almost certainly purpose is a power for making one other strong push down this unique month, and so income spending happened plus its possible many leveraged data trying to find helps prevent before in a month’s time MPC reaching seconds

Sorry, I have no answer for it.

The rally in GBPUSD did coincide with the release of USD Unemployment Claims, which make it possible that GBPUSD reacted to that release.

When it comes the USD, there is a unique situation whereby good US economic results can boost risk currencies such EUR, GBP and AUD. The reason is because the US is the world biggest economy. If it is doing ‘well’, the perception is that the rest of the developed economies will improve as well. So that might be one of the reason why GBP strengthen against the USD.

However, with the UK economy in the doldrums and the government’s loose monetary policies, I see further weakness in the Pound in the long term.

Maybe you can try a fresh point of view. Asume that any economic theory is BS. The entire economic science is just a rationalization of human stuoidity. Just a bunch of idiots think that they will reboost the economy by playing with the interest rates. We’ve been programed into the belive that breading like rabbits is good, growth iscood, credit easing is good, consuming is good; I think all that is BS, well just in part. Maybe those numbers are bad in certain conditions. Growth might bee good for the one who is growing at the cost of detrimention of someone else, so maybe you have a growth of 4, yhen 3.9, then 3.7, three positive periods in a row but if you bet on the fact that very few are crunching the numbers and are forseeing a meltdown, well jut find the right moment tomgo against the trend.

Well here’s my explanation…correlations and short covering:

No. This is absolutely false. Central banks control money supply by their monetary policy… The law of supply and demand dictates prices. If the central bank is injecting large amounts of money into the economy, then price drops as supply increases… The bank uses economic indicators to determine their monetary policy, so the economic releases don’t effect a currency’s price on their own, but rather they effect the price as they determine what the central banks monetary policy WILL be.

For instance… Central banks set inflation targets, usually 2%… If recent inflation releases are showing that inflation is growing past that target then the central bank will start cutting back on existing stimulus programs or raise interest rates… Both change the supply and demand curve for the currency and thus, price changes.

And that benefits you, explain me, how. The key of auccess is to think diffent and you have the same stupid idea that everyone else is having. I am not implying you are stupid just saying you seriously need to digg deeper because I don’t swallow all that rubbish that economists were telling us. I don’t make money with mainstream, I do it going against it.

Lol ok dude… Good luck with that