I Give out free forex signals to anyone who wants to profit from a 8year veteran

what is your main signals page?

please read the thread you subscirbed to you .

sell eur/usd 1.1015… 25 spots left in group … take profit 1.0915 …

hi cffo69 do you use stop loss in your trading?

sorry fogot to update that last trade eurusd close + 100. i am now doing a trade copier service , cheers guys

210 pips this month …

An 8 year veteran should be able to make 210 pips a week, if not in a single day. You lost me when you advised people to open a position prior to major econ news drop. When it whipsawed in the opposite direction you then advised people to put in a 100 pip stop loss.

That’s not the work of a successful 8 year veteran.

hello cryptosurt to this date i have been profitable every single month since the begining of the 2015 year .
if you have an issue with me loosing one trade then you may need to study forex trading . its not an easy venture and despite the loss on that one trade i did make 185 pips that month . cheers

I do study FX, and with that am able to get 50-100pips easily (almost everyday) with the low hanging fruit that’s out there. And that’s not scalping news, that’s straight up trading off S/R levels. A seasoned 8 year pro should be able to do the same. That you are not my friend.

+112 pips for the week …

8 year “veteran” should be able to avg that every day.

I been doing this for less then a year and bank an avg of 50-75pips a day if not more.

I appreciate and respect your thread. I’m trading full time as well. My question is, and I don’t want to pry too much, but could I ask the size of your trades in lots. I don’t want to know too much, but typically .5-1, 1-2, 2-4 Id just like to get a general feel please.

i itypically trade 5 lots

@ cryptoserf there is no such thing as bad advertising please keep up the negativity its helping me gain clients … some people are happy with 112 pips… :0 thanks for keeping this blog revelant becuase i do trade full time ,not blog …

cheers

cryptoserf …Since flo isnt posting anymore----- Share your thoughts on trading and how your averaging so well… We are all here to learn and i love hearing stories and how people trade who are fairly new to trading yet doing well… All we reed is 90% fail bla bla bla… So refreshing to hear someone say they are doing well…

Can I ask what session(s) you trade. I trade just NY usually, as if I were to get up at 730 UK time, it would be 230am here. I pulled out 23 pips today, but I also traded fairly poorly, was impatient , etc. Keep thinking I’ll find a way to change my schedule and trade both sessions.

can i join this free signal group…im rahman newbie from malaysia…this is my phone number…+601123279817

hey i usually trade the us session , in my opinion its the best session to trade as most of the major pair and paired againt the us dollar , and the news for the us currency come out during the us session . cheers

A free signal service from a 8 year veteran is really helpful for other newbies. :slight_smile:

Hi guys when we speak about lots , usually we don’t specify what kind 11 there are micro , mini and standard. having said that , as long as you are having wining trades that’s what matters most. I trade the Euro/NY time zones , a few hours in each if there is something going on, happy trading.:slight_smile: