I Have An Awsome Long Term Trend System

Bummer. I was hoping to hear more…:confused:

Yes, if you really are doing very well with this idea, why stop posting about it?
Please share what you are doing. I make some change and I will try in my demo.

Terachon

He said he going on vacation for the holiday. Give him a break!

That is one long vacation.

He probably made $200,000,000,00 & retired with his supermodel wife

Reading the thread he sounded so excited! He hit the holly grail, i did not notice this thread was 6 months old:p I hope he sees this and give us a update, i hope he is well otherwise.:slight_smile:

trading forex

frankly i have no idea whether this guy is telling the truth but is it really possible to make a lot of money with forex? - has anyone else made a million? everyone always talks in terms of pips - anyone out there want to gove some $$ examples of how they have made or lost large !

This system sounds like a hoax. :smiley:

There is no good reason to match a 50 period MA with the MACD.

If this was all that was to it, everyone would be using this idea.

I have seen it all before on this forum!! :frowning:

How much money do you have to irisk ? Lets assume you already have a “winning” trading plan. How many pips do you produce on average and what is your risk:reward ratio ?

I am not trying to dodge the question, its just unfair because everybody wins/looses in different amounts.

Is it possible to make millions…well…yes it is. Not to go off topic, but I would look at some basic money management forums to get an answer.

If you have a $50,000 account and risk 3% of your account on a trade…and your trade setup shows a 30 pip stop loss…then 3% of $50,000 is $1500 (at risk) making each pip worth $50…so lets say you hit your target profit and are using a 1:2 risk/reward system, then you make 60 pips x $50 = $3000 profit. If a trader could do this 5 days a week = $15,000 a week, then consider 52 weeks a year they made $780,000.

Sorry to take the forum off topic, but to answer the question, yes it is very possible.

This is a nice dream.
I have seen this dream posted countless times on this forum before.

[B]I know it is a dream because I live trade all the time.[/B] :wink:

This dream takes no account of reality - that of losses.
Not to mention interuptions to your life.

I have spoken about this before, but few people take any notice.

Further, the system posted here does not add up.
I do not believe for one minute that you can make the large sums posted here with this system.

[B]Please take me seriously, I have been on this forum longer than any of you, and I have seen these wild claims many time before.[/B] :eek: :eek:

Correct Tymen, I should have stated that this was a fictional theory, but…they question was “can someone make a lot of money with forex” and the answer is YES. The statement below was simply an example of what “could” happen under a prefect situation and used to show mathamatically that it can happen.

In reality, a solid goal is to see account growth of an average of 2-5% per month. But once again…if we are working with percentages then its all a matter of your current account balance.

I live trade also, I make good money doing it. I can only assume you make money as well considering you live trade all the time and have been doing it for awhile.

I have no arguement with you here and totally agree with the YES. :slight_smile:

However, I am concerned at the method being depicted as it makes claims that do not stack up with conventional technical analysis.

In any case, I have big plans for posting next year - and I will be here all the time and NOT be running off !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think you and I are in 100% agreement :slight_smile:

And I can’t wait for your next post, I appericate the time and information you give. Right now I am keeping up my the correlation trading started by Pip Chaser and I won’t be going anywhere for a long time myself :wink: