I Purchased FAPTurbo, am stuck and No Support

Jeeeeeesuussss… I am amazed at what people will buy, just how much did you pay for this amazing scam?
Here is a good rule of thumb … the further you have to scroll down a page of testiphonies and wonderful results , and limited time offers… the taller your boots need to be just getting through the bulll****.
The bigger the scam is… get it? NOW go get your money back!

EA might work? Nope… it has been proven in my view that
it does NOT WORK. I can definitively say this without
reservation. Long-Term stopped working on most brokers
for Alligator indicator will not engage. Scalper works if you
are lucky only until you start hitting the stop/losses and
start losing and we all know that it happens and when it
does, it seem to pour down cats and dogs. The primary
problem with their so called scalper is that the stop loss
and take profit ratio is illogically high and that cannot
be managed with an external parameter so that the
user can control it. S/L is very high compared to miniscule
take profits resulting in needing 10-15 winning trades
just to make up the losses. If you have more than 1 loss
after every couple of trades or start getting 3-4 losing
trades in the row, you will never ever catch up…
in short, you will end up crashing up your account
balance. Don’t bother… go to ClickBank and to
customer service link and request a refund. Go to
ClickBank directly.

Well i’m not going to try to convince anyone to stay with FAPTurbo if you don’t want to- it certainly doesn’t bother me either way since i don’t profit out of it whether you stay or not. I offer to help here with any issues but i didn’t come here to be bashed.

I am not sure what ‘basic’ forex questions you are referring to- but i personally have answered many such questions on the forum (such as ‘what is a pip?’) and gone to great lengths to discuss money management in particular. Anything which goes into too much detail with regards to manual trading, i generally refer people elsewhere on the internet (this website actually!) since it is not something the FAPTurbo site was set up or designed for- it is about EA trading, not manual trading. I trade full time myself, and could easily answer further questions - again, i invite you if you have any to ask them here.

Anyone who can lose their account in 2 or 3 losing trades in a row with FAPT is using too much risk. This should never happen. Re. stoplosses- the stops are large, but most trades that are stopped out for a loss are actually stopped out between 5 to 10 pips loss. On my own account so far i have had 2 trades (out of 60) go to their full stops- and one of these was due to a connection error on my end. I am still in profit.

This post has been an honest attempt to answer issues/questions you raise. Like i said earlier, i didn’t come here to be bashed - but if you do have any other questions i will be happy to answer. Either way, if you absolutely hate FAPTurbo and want to get your refund- then great- no hard feelings- you gave it a go it didn’t work for you- you get your money back- where is the scam in that?

Best wishes for 2009,
-donnaforex

it sounds to me like theres traders who feel intimidated by this e.a.
to be honest im not a pro at trading but if i was i would be pretty pissed off also to see such an e.a to make more profits than i did. i think by now everyone knows fapturbo makes money thats it!
we are all in this game for the same thing money!
this thing makes money on standard settings, so why are people giving it a kick in the b…ks? beats me!

Don’t support these scam artists…get Fapturbo free from piratebay.org(just type “fapturbo” in the search engine) before parting with your hard earned cash.:wink:

A friend of me has tested the EA to!!!
It works well on scalping, many winning days and nice to see your liveaccount grow.
But when you lose 1 time you need another good week to catch up. The problem is when you lose several times you see your account getting whiped out!
This EA is not working. Small profit for scalping with a huge SL???
When you livetrade it is the opposite u try to accomplish.
Get a refund before it is to late!!!

Johnny,

Your stoploss and take profit values are incorrect.

I am not selling and will not sell. Infact, this EA is not the best one to start with for total newbies- there are other EA’s that are easier to set up and get going than this one. I have no affiliate link. I just wanted to answer any existing members queries when i posted here. Newbies can and will make up their own minds as to what they do or do not want to try. If you want to blow $149 there are plenty of ways to do it in the forex market- and i say if you want to do it then at least do it somewhere you can get a refund.

I wanted to answer your remarks re. the forum also. We can and do block posts (as i said before) with people swearing/being abusive. I can probably count on one hand the number of posts this has been- which in a member population which is very large- is not bad for what you consider to be a scam. We do not block negative posts of people losing money- these are let through and you can view them yourself in the forum- along with mine and other members advice on how to set things up to improve it.

Further, why do you comment on the strategy when you do not know what it is? You do not even have the stoploss values correct, let alone have an idea of how or why FAPTurbo places trades.

I will repeat what i said in a previous post:

if you absolutely hate FAPTurbo and want to get your refund- then great- no hard feelings- you gave it a go it didn’t work for you- you get your money back- where is the scam in that?

You didn’t answer this?

Regarding VPS and broker recommendations. You do not need to sign up for any of these services. FAPTurbo is a business like any other. You go to a shop and buy a car, the salesman may offer you an extended warranty, or extra features in your car, alloy wheels perhaps. Same thing. You do not have to take it and FAPTurbo state that you can use other brokers at the time of signing up.

If we must have a discussion about the merits or otherwise of FAPTurbo, then why not make it a polite discussion rather than a torrent of remarks and abuse hurled towards any ‘newbie’ who would be ‘moronic’ enough to purchase such a product. If you are trying to disuade people from buying this, then insulting the very people who may want to purchase it isn’t the way to go. Rather why not give a calm, informed account of any of your own experiences that lead you to believe the things you do. This will probably have far more impact in reducing FAPTurbo sales, if that is what you are intending.

So, i’ll stop dispensing with advice on how you can discredit FAPT now and finish this rather long post.

Wishing you all the best in your own trading, whatever method you use.

Advice: Turn the LRR setting down. If it is set at 10, the most you can risk is 10% of your account- and it would be highly unlikely to wipeout an account- especially since i’ve not found any more than 2 consecutive losses in a row so far. Statistically speaking though, the possibility that we may have 5 losses in a row is a fair one to consider- even on a strategy that has a win rate of 95%.

advice, don’t bother with this system, nothing but headaches and buy the time you have realized that this is nothing but **** you are so pissed off that you can’t see strait. no support
no support

no supportno support
no support

no supportno support

no support

bunch of newbies running this %$#@show

i’ll tell you why, no support, no answers to emails to support, just a bunch of hack mods trying to paint a rosey picture of an EA that was stolen from more then once source.

I am offering you ‘support’ and to answer any questions. You have not posed any as of yet?

What are your questions for support? If it is to do with activations them message me and i’ll try to ensure your request is given priority with the team working on the emails.

ya right and all the emails and post i have submitted to the forum over there has gotten NO reply, i gave fapturbo 24 hours 2 days ago to reset my account and guess what , not even a hwo do you do, you could have had a person that would have given fapturbo nothing but praise but now they have aperson that will do everything and anything to make sure people don’t get caught up in this fly by night %$#@show. and yes i have requested my money back, and if that doesn’t get return in a timely fashion theni will take it to the next level.

It is new years day- one of the major public holidays of the year. Last night at around 11pm (new years eve) i was on here attempting to help you. You never messaged me. Even so… why would you expect anyone to respond or help you when you hurl abuse and threats at them? I have gone out of my way to try to assist you despite this.

Even if you were activated now immediately there would be no trades- and there will be no trades until 5th January evening since this is how it has been programmed.

I have no need to try to stop you spreading whatever you wish around the internet, that is entirely up to you- but anyone coming here will see that support can and does try to assist.

Anyway, no hard feelings- i hope you find what you are looking for- (obviously not FAPTurbo!). FAPTurbo continues strong and there are more reports every day of people making money- as long as that carries on i will always support them in what they are doing.

Again, all the best for 2009,

kind regards
-donnaforex

p.s.- I always find clickbank to be very timely in dealing with requests so no worries there.

Stop loss varies according to what pair you are trading. Variation is between 55 and 110 pips. If FAPTurbo is working correctly most losses are less than 10 pips since if a trade has been open for a while with no profit FAPTurbo will look for an ‘exit’ point before getting anywhere near stoploss. I won’t hide anything- it can and does go to the full stop sometimes. We are trading here- and this is not the holy grail and neither will you see me claim it to be. Losses are a part of trading and if someone cannot accept a loss then they have no business trading in the first place. This is where the whole issue of risk management comes in, but you don’t seem to think that is worth anything either. (managing risk is infact key to many strategies- especially ones outside of the EA world).

re. VPS and IB’s. I quite frankly don’t care about either of these. My focus is on FAPT and helping others obtain profits through using it. What do i get out of it? Well- it stops me getting bored - trading is a lonely career in general- and it also makes me feel good to help others. Make of that statement what you will- it really is that simple. If you still think i’m selling perhaps you can suggest a way that i benefit from this financially?! To be quite honest even if FAPT came and offered me $100,000 now to work alongside them i’d refuse- i’m just not interested.

I don’t know what you think i am lying about- what a bizarre thing to say, i don’t understand what you are trying to get at there?

If you want a response from me to any further posts please do refrain from using bad language or making outlandish claims. I’d be most happy to engage in polite, open minded and intelligent discussion (yes it is possible to be polite despite absolutely hating a system).
To talk in such a manner as you do only demeans yourself and i will not be party to you making yourself look obnoxious and rude. It is not my intention to make you look bad so i will refrain from further comments if this continues.

Kind regards
-donnaforex

edit: if anyone feels inclined to shout and swear at me you can do so through private messaging and i will respond there. i don’t mind-really :).

Again, stop loss “varies” but it does not
work consistently. And that inconsistent
internal stop/loss IS 65-165 PIPS!!!

And again, stop insulting traders in here
while still trying to suck in newbies.

THE AMOUNT OF RISK DOES NOT CHANGE
THE INTERNAL STOP LOSS OR THE CRAP
TRADING STRATEGY BUILT IN TO THE
CRAP EA!!!

You keep saying risk small and the loss will
be small. Duh!!! But that still does not
change the huge stop loss to pitifully small
take profit ratio does it? Nope.

And stop telling unhappy people to get a refund.
That will make your EA better? Your job is
to sell crap and I am trying to prevent newbies
who know next to nothing from at least waking
up and doubting the pure snowjob crap done
on the fapturbo sales page. That’s all.
You are here to blindly defend it at all cost
and I am simply telling the truth. You are here
to lie, fudge, and paint a pretty picture. And
I am simply giving out the truth.

THE RISK DOES NOT CHANGE THE INTERNAL
STOP LOSS THAT IS TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE.

NOR DOES THE SMALL RISK CHANGE THE RATIO.

You can risk a pitiful 1% on every single trade but if
you hit a loss or string of losses, even if that loss
is less than $10, it will take that trader a ton of
winning trades to make that loss up. And you
are keep harping on if you risk low, you will lose
little.

THAT IS NOT THE DAMN POINT.

The point is that stop loss is not only disproportionately
huge but it is also totally erratic. A small curve ball
thrown out by a broker on their MT4 platform
can throw it way off. People with even a couple
seconds of internet connection problem can throw
this way off. Even on VPS it was inconsistent.
Yes, I test all of this crap on a VPS. And people
know that I hate EAs. But I hate liars and crooks
more and I hate those who defend them.

You are here to sell crap.

I am simply trying to save poor people’s money & soon
to come frustration and headaches from this crap
EA peddling morons. Can you at least tell people
why it takes 2 months to set up your members’
VPS? Your VPS reseller license didn’t come through?

I don’t know- i don’t work for FAPTurbo. FAPTurbo staff have posted about it on the members forum though if you look. I don’t even use VPS myself. If you are looking for a good cheap VPS service you can find them online for as little as $20 a month.

No support does not try to assist anyone, I am just one of the many that has had the same problem, and I am the one person that will not put up with this crap, yo may get alot of people that just say, all well I guess i’ll just let it go, but not me, fapturbo screwed me around now I will do my part to let everyone know what kind of outfit this is, OH and for the record, I called no one any names and did not make any foul comments I simlpy let support know that I was pissed off in a big way with there LACK OF SUPPORT.

FAPTurbo hasn’t even been around for two months- so with all respect, how can people be waiting two months for VPS to be set up? (FAPT was released at the end of November). FAPTurbo members forum is full of recommendations for VPS services for people to choose from. So your other point here is invalid.

If you want to more effectively discredit FAPT you will need to be sure you are accurate with your facts.

I’m done here now- there is nothing more to add which has not already been said. FAPT can and does make money. Period.

it MIGHT make money if you can get it to work, with LACK OF SUPPORT how can this happen, you change a little thing like leverage in your account and BAM you down for a week or two trying to find someone to reset your key, how can a person make money when it’s not even working!

Yes, FAP Turbo support sucks. Yes, the activation issues are annoying and common. Yes, I’ve had to go to clickbank to get a refund so I could re-purchase the thing and get it re-activated. Yes, the stops are hard coded a mile away. All those things are true. BUT, this EA does make profits and has a very high win/loss ratio. I’ve opened several live accounts with initial deposits of $2000. They’ve all more than doubled. One in only 3 days. Given the performance, I’m willing to accept a certain amount of customer service inadequacies.