I use Heiken Ashi + Stoch to make 250+ pips a week

Hello Professor, please back to post 8,9,10.

How do I get to your blog?

Great point Professorfxja

Sky 8 . is

do you use all 3 time frames together or you use any of the entries seperatly. because if you use the 15 only at the the 15 crosses the stocastic the 1h is not quite ready and like wise if you enter on the 1hr when the stocastic crosses on the 1 hr the 4hr is not ready.

Hi shelfores, I am sorry my gf doesnā€™t allow me to invite you into my blog so we will discuss all set up pair in this forum.

professorfx@skype letā€™s chat in skype

Great stuff, keep going.

This is the only other thread besides my own that shows clear charts to see real trades.
I like it!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[B]Now, do you enter on the 2nd candle of a new trend?[/B]

Hi professor, I use 15m to scalp small pips and as I mentioned before that we would meet some whipsaw before we enjoy the reversal trend.

I suggest that you open 5 charts of 5 cross pairs all in 1h tf and all in 1 window and you will see that heiken ashi is very powerful to identify trend. The charts are EUR/JPY GBP/JPY CHF/JPY AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY.

Remember not to jump in too early because you need to wait the candle set up but in case you are late to enter then you must wait the price comes to middle band (green) to open your position.

Thank you senior. Yes youā€™re right.

[B]How about you post a trade from start to finish.[/B] :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Use a separate entry chart(s) and label your entry point.
Tell us why you entered at that point.

Then use a separate exit chart and label your exit point.
Tell us why you exited at that point.

Thank you senior it seems you want to test me but I like that. I want to start with UJ pair. Why did I take this short position in bullish trend ? the answer is so simple I scalp the market just like I did with EJ a few hours earlier because heikenashi gave me a signal to open position and 48 pips is good enough for scalping. so far total pips from EJ and UJ is 90 pips today.

I am still waiting for cross pair candle set up to open my position and I will report to forum when the set up candle occur base on heikenashi and stoch.

Tymen you are a legend and I really appreciate that you still have time to review heikenashi and I wish you make a lot of pips each day.

EJ (bullish) gave a nice entry this morning, bounce at Fridays Fib (50), with H1/15 min Stoch crossing from the oversold position, decision Heiken ashi candle formin on H1 drop to 15min for entry 90 pips. This was approx 9am Eastern

Shelforex

The 2 ma averages that are drag onto the stocasticswhat are the pareameters. I have done that but they do not seem to line up as your do

This heineken aishi system seems to be interestingā€¦

sky8,

It would be really helpful if you could post a template. to save a template of your current chart, go to Charts menu in MT4, then go to Template, then Save Templateā€¦ give it a name, save it, and please attach it to a post for us, so that we may see what you see.

Thank you,

Don

hi,
I have gone through this thread on heiken and find it interesting about trade setups in combination with stochs and volume. Did anyone do backtesting on other than forex like stocks about its success. Also I will greatly appreciate if some one can send me the afl of this indicator (for amibroker) that can scan or explore for possible setups on different time frames
Thanks
pkash369

I was wondering if there are any heiken ashi patterns (like candle-stick patterns - abandoned baby/morning star etc.) you may look for. For example you enter a trade and the trend takes off, but XYZ patterns tell you that the trend may not reach your take profit so you bail out of the trade early. is there any technique like this that you use to compliment this system?

Only really seems to be five of them:

Bull candles - trend to the upside in progress
Bull candles with upper wicks - Strong trend in progress (Vice versa for shorts)
Smaller candle body = trend getting weaker
Smaller body with upper and lower wicks - Trend getting weaker. Consolidation, indecision.
Very small body with long upper and lower wicks - Trend reversal. A ā€˜Stall Pointā€™ if you willā€¦

Guys,

where i can get Bulls indicator to download ?

Any one in this forum have any success with this trade method?

Iā€™ve been trying to figure it out but the original post was quite vague.
Here is what Iā€™ve gotten from all the post about this theory.

Indicators used:

-Stochastic- (14,3,3) must be over bought and crossing to the short side when selling. and must be on the over sold and crossing to the upside when buying.

-Bollinger band-- use this to set take profit target.

-MA of 7 and 11 ( not clear how itā€™s been use)

-Used 5 1hour chart to identify trend (EUR/JPY,GBP/JPY,CHF/JPY,AND CAD/JPY) no other explanation.

-Wait for candle setup to enter a postionā€”not sure what the candle set up looks like.

-If late entry of a position wait, must wait for price to come to the middle of the band to open position. ( I assumed itā€™s the Bonlinger middle band)

Volume was also being use but he only mention it once.

Can anyone using this method shed some light on this please.

Thanks

Organic,

I think as you rightly pointed out, the original poster that started the thread really didnā€™t give anyone enough of his system to actually trade it. I figure once he found it profitable, he decided to quit sharing the method, which is unfortunate. I, for one, would appreciate a response from the original poster, clarifying the strategy, as well as a template, which I asked for a while back.

Regards,

Don