Im under 18, and ready to go to real money. What to do

You know nothing. Teenage Punk. Go out into the world and learn a thing or two. Maybe three or four. Actually I think there are a lot of life lessons ahead of you. Stop smell the roses, indeed they smell good. Then come back to trading. You have a lifetime ahead of you. Young dumb and full of yourself sunshine

Oke thats good to here Contact me I will try to help you but cant promise anything Why you didn’t answer in the first place? You only have to show a history a bit longer then 3 weeks to tell that you can trade… What country are you from???

Bobbybillbrowne

How you know he is a Teenage PunK? You drop to conclusions without knowing him and without knowing the situation in his country or his family . Maybe he is coming from a country were life is so bat that he knows more about life then you and me together. In that case he deserves a change. and… you could be right. But we just don’t know

Correct. So all we can work from is his responses on here. And from what they’ve shown, based on his own comments is that he is acting like a Teenage Punk.

• Teenage, as noted by his own admission.
  • Punk, as someone who has a bad attitude, e.g., egotistical, know-it-all, chip on his shoulder, etc.

It may be he has had a bad life. Then he should appreciate he’s seen a way out and it offers him an opportunity that others in his position might not be able to grasp.

It may be his parents have a bad attitude and he’s already attempted to get them to help. Given his response here, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s his attitude that may have cause some friction with them, so that they wouldn’t be in the right frame of mind to help.

It seems more likely that he is overconfident and doesn’t really appreciate the true value of the wisdom being suggested by people here. Good life lesson - don’t ask questions if you’re not willing to accept the answers.